𝑺𝒆𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏: 𝑬𝒑𝒊𝒍𝒐𝒈𝒖𝒆

𝑨𝒕𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒂, 𝑮𝒆𝒐𝒓𝒈𝒊𝒂2:45 𝒑𝒎𝑻𝒘𝒐 𝒎𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒉𝒔 𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓

𝑨𝒕𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒂, 𝑮𝒆𝒐𝒓𝒈𝒊𝒂
2:45 𝒑𝒎
𝑻𝒘𝒐 𝒎𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒉𝒔 𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓..
𝑬𝒎𝒄
𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒅 𝑷𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒐𝒏 𝑷𝒐𝒗
___________________

Kentrell rests on the edge of the bed, he watches the silver spoon intently, as he stirred up the soup in the small glass bowl.

Weeks have passed by, the days were long while the nights felt cold. Things have started to change, going from so right to all wrong.

Late night visits from Durk, the male would climb into bed with him. Holding him tightly in his arms, telling him sweet words until he fell asleep. When he woke up the next morning his lover was gone like he was never there to begin with.

Those visits soon ceased, his lover never coming back to him.

Those phone calls from Von became less frequent followed by text. It seemed as if every time he called him it would immediately go to voicemail, when he texted no response for hours or even days.

They were steadily disappearing, stepping out of his life bit by bit, as if they stopped caring for him.

His throat closed up, the bowl fell from his hands, shattering all over the wooden floor. Glass shards, and chicken broth spreads everywhere in front of him.

Going to get up a sudden pain fills him, making him fall back on the bed. His body trembled and chilled. His hand goes to his stomach where a noticeable bump settles at. His vision turned to a blur, his heart raced, while his head pounded over and over. Soon a clear glance was enough for him to see everything.

A heavy rush of blood trickled down between his thighs to the covers underneath. The white sheets were now becoming stained with a bright red color.

Eyes widened, Kentrell hastily reaches out for his phone that was on the nightstand. His shaky hands fumble the devices making it fall on the floor full of glass.

Gritting his teeth, he pushes himself to grab the phone. Leaning down to snatch it quickly. Yet as he did, a sharp shard cuts into his hand.

Liquid, already starting to run out of the open wound.

He winces at the new scar, black dots start to form in his sight. He leans back up, trying to ignore the building pressure. Opening up his phone, he presses on the first contact he sees.

Four rings go by until the voicemail that he became so familiar with echoed throughout his ears. A whimper unconsciously comes from his lips while his breathing becomes rigid.

"H-Help me.." He struggles out to say, darkness soon overcame him but not before those tears that were welled up in the corner of his eyes fell.

Those faint words heard but never answered.
_____