𝑺𝒆𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏: 𝑻𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚-𝑻𝒘𝒐

𝑨𝒕𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒂, 𝑮𝒆𝒐𝒓𝒈𝒊𝒂10:15 𝒂𝒎𝑵𝒆𝒙𝒕 𝑫𝒂𝒚𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒅 𝑷𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒐𝒏 𝑷𝒐𝒗____________________

𝑨𝒕𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒂, 𝑮𝒆𝒐𝒓𝒈𝒊𝒂
10:15 𝒂𝒎
𝑵𝒆𝒙𝒕 𝑫𝒂𝒚
𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒅 𝑷𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒐𝒏 𝑷𝒐𝒗
____________________

A tired groan escaped Kentrell's mouth as he began to wake up. He felt cold, no longer feeling the warm bodies that were in front or behind him last night.

Kentrell opened his eyes, his vision was a bit blurry but eventually cleared. He glanced around and as he expected, neither of his lovers were in bed with him.

The smaller sat up slowly, the sheets and covers falling from his body, as he let out a small yawn. He raised his arms up to stretch, sighing in relief as he felt his once tense muscles relax.

Kentrell pushed the rest of the cotton sheets from his body and scooted his way over to the edge of the bed. His feet met the soft wool carpet, he was getting ready to stand up but quickly halted his movements.

The smaller watched the brown wooden door to the bathroom slide open. He saw Durk step out of the bathroom, still in the same clothes he slept in, which were only black briefs.

The blond's eyes instantly locked with Kentrell's and a small smile formed on his lips. Durk walked closer to the smaller, his eyes catching how Kentrell opened up his legs more, as if quietly inviting him to get in between them to which he accepted.

"Mornin' pa." Durk says leaning down to leave a kiss on Kentrell's cheek, settling in between the male's legs.

"Good mornin' slime." Kentrell mumbles out sluggishly as he lays his head on the blond's chest. It didn't matter how much sleep he got, he still woke up tired. Yet he knew the feeling would disappear overtime.

"I thought I was gon' have ta' wake you up." Durk softly speaks, wrapping his arms around the tired male's body.

"Fa what?" Kentrell questions softly, slowly closing his eyes again, relaxing more into the blond's hold, never wanting the feeling to end.

"Cause you gotta get dressed n' go to the studio. Von wanted ta' take you there, said he was gon pick you up 'round eleven." Durk responds to the smaller who opens his eyes as he listens to what the blond said.

Kentrell's body froze as a shiver ran through his spine. His muscles became tense as the thoughts of releasing music to the public made him nervous.

Mixed emotions roamed freely throughout his body from fear to excitement, alarm to calmness, and uneasiness to peace.

The smaller lifted his head from the other male's chest, feeling the man's hands fall from his body. Kentrell chewed on his bottom lip unconsciously as he thought about all the complications that could happen.

Yet all those feelings and thoughts stilled as he felt the blond's right hand move to his jaw. Kentrell looked up at the male and Durk recognized the look on his lover's face.