𝑺𝒆𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏: 𝑺𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏

𝑨𝒕𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒂, 𝑮𝒆𝒐𝒓𝒈𝒊𝒂11:00 𝒂𝒎𝑵𝒆𝒙𝒕 𝑫𝒂𝒚

𝑨𝒕𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒂, 𝑮𝒆𝒐𝒓𝒈𝒊𝒂
11:00 𝒂𝒎
𝑵𝒆𝒙𝒕 𝑫𝒂𝒚...
𝑷𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒐𝒏, 𝑯𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒆
𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒅 𝑷𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒐𝒏 𝑷𝒐𝒗
_____________________

The news spread like wildfire after some inmates had seen police drag a black body bag from the bathroom. The man that died was a part of B block so officers wondered how the man got into A block in the first place.

The police ended up searching all A block cells, finding some weapons, drugs, and even cash. They also went ahead and searched B block finding most of the same thing.

Tyquian watched as Fredo paced back and forth in his cell. An irritated expression was clearly on the man's face. He was mad about the whole situation.

"I can't believe dis shit!" Fredo shouted a bit, as he put his hands into his pockets roughly.

"How the fuck dat nigga get himself killed?" Fredo asked himself, he knew that if he was in that nigga's place he wouldn't have gotten caught and end up dying by the opps.

"It ain't dat hard to notice someone followin' you." Tyquian responded, messing around with the shank in his hand. Poking at the sharp tip of the knife lightly with his thumb so he wouldn't stab himself.

"Yeah I get it but he coulda' hid himself better or sum." Fredo replied, kissing his teeth as he finally stopped pacing around standing in front of Ty who was sitting on the bottom bunk.

"You told the nigga ta' follow Von everywhere, you really believe dat nigga or one of dem bitch ass members from Otf wouldn't notice?" Tyquian said in annoyance, mean mugging Fredo who glared at him.

"I told yo ass it was a bad idea yet you don't listen now dat nigga dead. Got fuckin' 12 questionin' everyone to see if they know somethin." Tyquian spoke again, he was really getting tired of Fredo's ignorant ass yet he didn't know anyone else that had problems with Otf besides him.

"Then you steady worrin' bout a bitch we don't know. Let dat shit go." Tyquian said, continuing his rant while he shook his head thinking of the plan Fredo created some weeks ago that has now ended with someone dead.

"I can't Ty." Fredo said his glare softened as his body became less tense. Fredo wasn't sure why but something was telling him to hold on.

It had to be something important right? Yet his curiosity ended up getting the man killed, who helped him and Ty out.

"Why not big bruh?" Tyquian questioned, lifting up the corner of the mattress to hide the shank underneath before laying it back down.

"Ion know why but it's just been botherin' me to the bone." Fredo groaned in annoyance as he sat down next to Tyquian resting his head on the shorter male's shoulder who surprisingly didn't mind.

"Well you needa' try n' let dat go big bruh it ain't worth it I'm tellin' you. We gotta make smart moves or we gon' be in the ground just like dat nigga." Tyquian says, leaning his head on the white wall behind him.