𝑺𝒆𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏: 𝑻𝒘𝒐

𝑨𝒕𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒂, 𝑮𝒆𝒐𝒓𝒈𝒊𝒂8:15 𝒂𝒎𝑷𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒐𝒏, 𝑯𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒆𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒅 𝑷𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒐𝒏 𝑷𝒐𝒗__________________

𝑨𝒕𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒂, 𝑮𝒆𝒐𝒓𝒈𝒊𝒂
8:15 𝒂𝒎
𝑷𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒐𝒏, 𝑯𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒆
𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒅 𝑷𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒐𝒏 𝑷𝒐𝒗
__________________

The two quickly reached the table the shorter male had spotted. Jahseh's eyes lit up like fire, as one particular male out of the three put a huge smile on his face.

"Stokeley baby!" Jahseh said happily as he went over to the slight chubby male and sat on his lap, wrapping his arms around the male's neck and his legs around his waist.

The man Kentrell now knew as Stokeley smiled back, wrapping his arms around the Jahseh's waist then placing a quick peck on his lips. Stokeley glanced over at Kentrell giving him a small nod, to which Kentrell returned.

"There they go making all of us feel single again." A light skin male who's dreads were in a bun said bitterly. The male pouted his pink lips out as he took a bite out of his apple.

"Nick shut yo dyke ass up! You could get in relationship if you wanted to but you too busy being a hoe."Another male with brown skin and nappy hair retaliated back.

"I know yo big lipped ass ain't talking Taymor! At least I don't have sex with my hoes on my cellmate's bed. I couldn't sleep on my bed sheets because yo nigga Melly nutted all over dem bitches!" Nick yelled out in anger, kissing his teeth as well.

"Nick I apologized for that a month ago, how many times you gon' hold dat against a nigga?" Taymor asked grabbing a fork full a eggs before shoving it into his mouth.

"Until I die that's when! Like I came back from giving bird brain the greatest head in his life, to nutted covers." Nick responded rolling his eyes before his eyes landed on Kentrell.

The taller male stood there awkwardly not knowing what to say after the conversation he just heard.

"Jahseh who this random ass nigga you brought ova?" Nick asked turning his gaze toward Jahseh.

Jahseh turned his head as much as he could toward Nick as he was still cuddling Stokeley.

"That's Kentrell he just got in today and he's my cellmate. He's chill, so you don't gotta worry about him." Jahseh replied before turning laying his head back on Stokeley's neck.

Kentrell grabbed the chair that was in front of him and sat down at the table. He wanted to go back to his cell and go to bed but he wasn't interested in bumping into anyone else today.

Nick's gaze shifted back toward Kentrell and gave a small smile. "Hey Kentrell my names Nicholas but I prefer Nick. The big lipped bitch beside me name is Taymor but goes by Tay."