𝑺𝒆𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏: 𝑻𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚-𝑬𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕

𝑨𝒕𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒂, 𝑮𝒆𝒐𝒓𝒈𝒊𝒂10:00 pm𝑵𝒆𝒙𝒕 𝒅𝒂𝒚𝑬𝒎𝒄𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒅 𝑷𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒐𝒏 𝑷𝒐𝒗_________________

𝑨𝒕𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒂, 𝑮𝒆𝒐𝒓𝒈𝒊𝒂
10:00 pm
𝑵𝒆𝒙𝒕 𝒅𝒂𝒚
𝑬𝒎𝒄
𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒅 𝑷𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒐𝒏 𝑷𝒐𝒗
_________________

Night had fallen among the two, a full moon was up high in the sky, its blue light peeking through their bedroom window. The stars were plentiful, the city lights matching their beautiful glow.

Kentrell snuggled deeper in Durk's chest, the blond's body bringing him the warmth that he aches for in bed. He hears his lover's soft exhales and feels the way his chest rises and falls in a gentle motion.

Arms were wrapped around his lower back, while both of the two's legs were tangled together. Everything felt peaceful, so right, yet not fully complete.

A small thump was heard making the smaller open up his eyes, he peers over towards the bedroom door only to find a white light coming from underneath it.

Slowly, Kentrell moves from Durk's hold. No longer in his warmth, he shivers as the cold air from the vents blow. Sitting up, his feet meet the wooden floor before he stands up.

He makes his way to the bedroom door, then slides it open. Looking over to his right he sees Von sitting on a brown loveseat sofa. The taller male had his head tilted back on the cushion, his eyes were closed shut, and blunt hung from in between his lips.

Taking the time to examine the man, he notices that Von had tossed his white shirt to the side. Small bruises were on each side of his shoulders, his muscles were all tensed, almost as if he wasn't able to relax himself.

A sudden rush of gloom overcame him, he swallowed the hard lump that felt stuck in his throat. He missed seeing Von but he didn't want to see him like this.

Taking a step forward the floor board softly creaked from under him. Dark brown eyes glanced over to where he stood tiredly.

Kentrell walks closer to his lover until he stands in front of him. Von hums pleased, taking the blunt away from lips, gray smoke soon following. He puts out the blunt using the ashtray that sat on the wooden table. Next to that was a gun, its clip was out and empty.

The taller male sits up a little, reaching out to touch Kentrell. His hands grab onto his lover's waist gently pulling him down until he sits on his lap.

As soon as he does, Von doesn't hesitate to lean in for the kiss. It's been too long for both of them, spending way too much time apart. Their shared kiss was slow and loving. The taller man wanted to take his time with Kentrell, to remember the taste of his lips.

Lasting for minutes, the smaller pulls away taking in a couple of breaths. While Von's hands lightly slide up and down on his lover's sides.

Kentrell's gaze moved down to Von's shoulder where his bruises were. He closely looks at them only to recognize them as bullet grazes. That brought a pang to his heart, a small frown made its way on his face. Leaning forward, he places caring kisses on each mark, his soft lips trailing against the scrapes that covered the melanin skin.