𝑺𝒆𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏: 𝑺𝒊𝒙𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏

𝑨𝒕𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒂, 𝑮𝒆𝒐𝒓𝒈𝒊𝒂2:44 𝒑𝒎𝑺𝒂𝒎𝒆 𝑫𝒂𝒚𝑷𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒐𝒏, 𝑯𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒆𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒅 𝑷𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒐𝒏 𝑷𝒐𝒗____________________

𝑨𝒕𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒂, 𝑮𝒆𝒐𝒓𝒈𝒊𝒂
2:44 𝒑𝒎
𝑺𝒂𝒎𝒆 𝑫𝒂𝒚
𝑷𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒐𝒏, 𝑯𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒆
𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒅 𝑷𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒐𝒏 𝑷𝒐𝒗
____________________

Blood curdling screams were heard as the three men surrounded their victim. The man panted heavily, tasting his own metallic blood that would fill his mouth.

The three men examined the work they've done to the man. His bones to his arms and legs were broken, bruises painted his body, as blood seeped from his mouth.

"You've been playin' wit me." Von says a sadistic smile was shown on his face, as he stomps on the man's face over and over. The man's cries only got louder as pain rushed all  through his body.

Von's action caused the man to spit out his own tooth as the victim's vision became blurry. The discomfort he was receiving was becoming too unbearable. They have been torturing him to what felt like hours but was only forty minutes. He just wished they would stop.

"You think I'm dat stupid to not have noticed yo bitch ass been followin' me?" Von spoke lowly, venom lacing with each word as he looked at the guy on the  bloody tile bathroom floor.

This was the nigga that was keeping him away from Kentrell. He couldn't be by the younger ever since Lontrell warned him that he caught someone following him.

The man would follow him to and from A block, not leaving him alone. Von made sure to wake up early and to stay out as long as he could so the nigga wasn't able to get any information from his lovers.

"How much longer Von? He misses you baby." Durk spoke lowly as Von placed a quick sweet kiss to his lips. Von had just came to their cell late at night again.

Durk knew about the whole situation of what was going on. He was vex about it after Von told him what was happening . The blond wanted to help the gang track down the man yet, Von told him to hold off.

Von wasn't able to give Kentrell the attention and love he did before. He needed Durk to do it for him since the stalker only watched him and not Durk.

The blond of course didn't mind being selfish and taking Kentrell for a while but he knew the smaller needed both of them and not just one.

Durk and Von never had the issue of needing to hide each other from the niggas in prison. As mostly everyone knew about the two since day one.

"It's gon' end soon, now get sum rest ma." Von replied, leaning to kiss Durk for the second time. He then stepped back looking at the smaller's sleeping figure that was on the top bunk, holding Von's pillow toward his chest.

He glanced back to Durk who was now laying down on his bed with a white blanket covering him. Von smiled a bit before climbing on top to his bunk being careful to not mistakenly hit his boyfriend.