𝑺𝒆𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏: 𝑻𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚-𝑺𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏

𝑨𝒕𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒂, 𝑮𝒆𝒐𝒓𝒈𝒊𝒂3:22 𝒑𝒎𝑻𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆 𝒅𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓

𝑨𝒕𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒂, 𝑮𝒆𝒐𝒓𝒈𝒊𝒂
3:22 𝒑𝒎
𝑻𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆 𝒅𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓..
𝑱𝒂𝒎𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒘𝒏 𝑯𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒌
𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒅 𝑷𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒐𝒏 𝑷𝒐𝒗
_________________

The blond stomped on the man underneath him. Not giving a damn about how much he cried or pleaded for his life. He was letting out all of the frustration he felt as his brother had gone completely unconscious after the shooting that took place days ago.

It bothered him to the bone to see all of the Ebk members send them death threats or make songs to diss them. They were already talking about smoking on Lontrell who was silently fighting for his life. He got tired of all of it and went ahead to grab Dominique who was down to spin the block.

"Yo bitch ass still smokin' on my brother?" Durk questions, his booming voice sending deep fear to the two members that laid helplessly on the ground.

"N-No, we w-wasn't on nun man, just stop!" The man chokes out, his breath caught up in his throat. The pressure that built up inside of him felt crushing making tears fall from the corner of his eyes. He didn't want to die, he had so many other things to live for.

A cry of agony was heard beside the two, the blonde looked over to find Dominique still beating up the other member. Punching the man over and over that soon his own knuckles started to form a dark purple bruise to them.

Durk removes his once clean shoe from the man's face. The white shoe was now stained with blood splatter and spit. Dark brown eyes gazed back down unamused, the man had finally passed out due to the severe pain that his body was no longer able to take.

Multiple notifications noises could be heard from Dominique's phone. The young male, stood up tall over the man he had beat down. He takes his phone out of his back pocket, he sees that an unknown number had sent him a bunch of text messages.

In the corner of his eye the blond sees his brother shake his head. Dominique hesitantly peers over at him, his eyelids were dropped, the corner of his lips pulled downward to a frown.

"What's wrong foe?" Durk asks, turning his full attention to his brother. All Dominique did was hand him the phone not uttering a word. He looks down, reading through the messages.

Those cold eyes from before melted away, two pictures were sent. One was a photo of a street address which he quickly recognized to be the street three blocks away from his house. He then scrolled down to the next photo, only to see a loaded Glock sitting on someone's lap.

It wasn't hard to understand the message they were trying to send. Ebk was making their way to shoot up his crib. The only person that was in his house was Kentrell and he nor Von were there to protect the smaller.

That thought brought regret along with anger throughout his body. He was mostly upset with himself for failing to do what he was supposed to do, which was to be there when his lover needed him most.