𝑺𝒆𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏: 𝑭𝒊𝒗𝒆

𝑨𝒕𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒂, 𝑮𝒆𝒐𝒓𝒈𝒊𝒂1: 59 𝒑𝒎𝑶𝒏𝒆 𝒎𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒉 𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓

𝑨𝒕𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒂, 𝑮𝒆𝒐𝒓𝒈𝒊𝒂
1: 59 𝒑𝒎
𝑶𝒏𝒆 𝒎𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒉 𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓..
𝑷𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒐𝒏, 𝑯𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒆
𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒅 𝑷𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒐𝒏 𝑷𝒐𝒗
_____________________

As time went on Kentrell began to notice this feeling he felt. He didn't know why but as days went by he started to feel overwhelmed.

Overwhelmed in a good way if that makes sense. He really didn't know how to describe it. He started to notice the feeling of being overwhelmed only happened when he was around two individuals.

Von and Durk.

They started to become closer with each other as time progressed. They joked around with each other, smoked weed together when they were stressed, wrote music together, and laid in the same bed with one another from time to time.

Yet they only hanged out with Kentrell in private. It was never public, every time he asked them if they wanted to hang outside in the Rec Yard, they would tell him no.

Repeatedly saying "It's not safe for you to be seen with us pa." or "Not yet lil folks, we gotta couple of problems ta fix.".

Every time they said that, it brought a small ache to his heart he wanted to be seen with them, even though he was well aware they were just doing it for his safety.

Kentrell knew they both saw the disappointing look on his face whenever they told him no, so they tried bringing up the mood with jokes. Which worked even though he attempted to keep his upsetting look.

Eventually he got used to it, but his feelings for them never seemed to cease. They kept growing, every time he made them smile or laugh it brought joy to his heart.

He wanted to keep them smiling as long as he could. Kentrell wanted to be there with them at their worst moments to their best ones.

"Aye Jahseh, can you tell me how you felt when you realized you liked Stokeley slime?" Kentrell asked Jahseh, who was hanging upside down on the top bunk doing sit ups.

"Uh, yeah hold on." Jahseh says doing one more sit up before getting up, and jumping down gently off the the top bunk.

He grabbed a small bottle of water before sitting down besides Kentrell on his mattress, looking at him.

"Alright wassup wit' you?" Jahseh asked him crossing his legs placing his left ankle on his right knee.

"Whatcha' mean slime?" Kentrell questioned back, looking at the pen that was in between his index finger and his middle finger flipping it back and forth.

"You don't ask a nigga these types of questions unless you in that typa' situation. So I'mma ask you again wassup wit' you?" Jahseh said watching Kentrell fiddle with the pen faster.

Kentrell could feel his heart start to beat faster as thoughts of Von and Durk passed through his head.

"I-" Kentrell started to respond but lost his voice for a moment. Lord they weren't even here yet they still left an affect on him.