𝑺𝒆𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏: 𝑵𝒊𝒏𝒆

𝑨𝒕𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒂, 𝑮𝒆𝒐𝒓𝒈𝒊𝒂6:45 𝒑𝒎𝑺𝒂𝒎𝒆 𝑫𝒂𝒚𝑷𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒐𝒏, 𝑯𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒆𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒅 𝑷𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒐𝒏 𝑷𝒐𝒗__________________

𝑨𝒕𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒂, 𝑮𝒆𝒐𝒓𝒈𝒊𝒂
6:45 𝒑𝒎
𝑺𝒂𝒎𝒆 𝑫𝒂𝒚
𝑷𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒐𝒏, 𝑯𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒆
𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒅 𝑷𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒐𝒏 𝑷𝒐𝒗
__________________

"When I glide, I slide, might slip around!"

"Nick turn dat shit off!" Taymor yelled covering his head with a pillow as he glared at Nick who was dancing with a phone in his hand.

"If it comes down to it, I'mma give it all. Make sure my momma straight now we can ball. Now I'm trying to be low key and stay away from the bullshit-" Nick started to sing the high note which made Kentrell slap Nick in the side of his head finally tired of this bullshit ass song.

Kentrell snatched the phone from Nick's hand turning the music off before walking to the front of the cell, handing the phone back to the officer that brought Nick and Taymor here.

"Thank God!" Jahseh groaned in relief removing his blanket from his body. He wasn't sure how much longer he could have taken the torture Nick brought to them.

"Ow! Damn Trell you ain't have to knock a nigga upside his head!" Nick complains rubbing the spot where Kentrell slapped the shit out of him at.

"Nah you deserved dat shit Mir." Taymor said taking the pillow away from his head, before throwing it at Nick, who dodged it before throwing it back then, going over to the orange chair to sit down.

"Y'all acting as if my song was killin' y'all." Nick grumbled loudly, rolling his eyes at the three. He didn't see a problem with his song at all he thought it was good, thinking everyone would bump to it.

"Nigga it was killin' us, how the hell you even create a song dat bad?" Jahseh asked, jumping off from the top bunk landing on the concrete floor.

There was silence in the room as the two waited for Nick's response but nothing came out of his mouth.

"His ass don't even know." Taymor said with a scoff, as he looked at Nick with straight up disappointment.

"I hate dat bitch ass nigga mane!" Kentrell suddenly said letting out an annoyed groan as he kept thinking of Durk having that stupid ass grin on his face, while he encouraged Kentrell to listen Nick's song.

"Fuck wrong wit you?" Taymor asked looking over at Kentrell who had his hands in his pockets, leaning on the white cell wall.

"That nigga Durk told me ta' listen to dis song knowin' this shit was trash. Fuckin' makin' me waste my fuckin' time n' shit!" Kentrell replied with a mug on his face.

"He know his ass wrong fa' dat, he willingly let you suffer." Taymor said crossing his right leg over his left, as he shook his head.

"Nigga my song ain't dat bad-" Nick started to complain again but, Jahseh interrupted him before he could start.