Strange

[AN]: It is done. Sorry for making all of you wait so long fellas, I had so much going on I couldn't find any spare time for writing. Now that everything important is behind me I can return to what I enjoy. So here I am continuing this crazy story of mine. What else is there to say really. Thank you to all that stuck with this series so far. I know my writing is garbage and I'll try to work on it as we go, so thank you all for enduring it for so long.  Updates will be way more frequent from now on. At least I hope they will. I've been drawing inspiration from new source materials so we'll have to wait and see how it turns out. Anyways that's enough of my rambling. Enjoy the ride.

[Y/N's POV]

I spent years watching anime and bitching about how I would easily solve similar situations and yet here I am, speechless. With Nino's beauties pressed against my arm and Itsuki's glare piercing my soul I am once again asking the gods for support. This has been going on for a while too and honestly there have been so many opportunities for me to do something. Instead here we are in this ever escalating situation which is becoming less and less seiso by the minute. If only had I socialised more.

Itsuki: Don't you think  you're being indecent?

Nino: Perhaps, but he's my boyfriend so what's the big deal? Could you perhaps be jealous Itsuki?

Itsuki: Jealous? Me? Don't be ridiculous. I simply find your behaviour indecent.

Yotsuba: Come on girls, let's tone it down a bit. It's getting pretty heated in here.

Ichika: Don't stop them, the fun hasn't started yet.

Y/N: That's not nice Ichika. Shouldn't you be the one calming the situation.

Ichika: No worries Y/N, if things were to get serious, I'd step right in.

She threw a playful look at me making me raise an eyebrow. I wasn't exactly in a playful mood right now, but okay. Not wanting the situation to escalate, I opted out for a diversion.

Y/N: Right. How about this. Got any plans for the trip girls? Nino?

Nino: Aside from what the teachers have planned no, not really. I was actually wondering if you were up to something.

Y/N: What makes you think that I would be up to something?

Nino: Call it a woman's intuition. Also you're always up to something.

Y/N: Can't hide anything from you can I?

Nino: Better get used to it. So what are you up to anyway?

Y/N: Sorry sunshine, but that's a secret.

Nino: Come on, tell me. You know how impatient I can get.

Y/N: But that would ruin the surprise wouldn't it. I'm sure you wouldn't want that.

Nino: The things I put up with. Fine, but you better not do anything dangerous like last time.

Y/N: Oh you have no idea of what's to come.

Yotsuba: Excuse me Y/N, but you're not planning anything even remotely illegal.

Y/N: N-No, of course no.

Yotsuba: Phew, and here I thought you were about to do something stupid like bringing contraband fireworks again.

Y/N: Yeah, that would be pretty stupid. *coughs*

Yet again the onsen became tranquil and serene. Everyone eased up as the atmosphere absorbed all of our thoughts. It was kinda nice being able to shut off and feel the slow flow of time from time to time. Bonus points for having a real beauty resting her head on my shoulder.  I planted a small kiss on her forehead, making her blush. She seemed a bit surprised, but given the circumstances she just smiled and moved a bit closer, resting her head on my shoulder once again. Glancing around I couldn't help but notice that Itsuki's murderous glare softened up a bit. Progress I guess.