Part 28

3 years later

Our honeymoon. We had our wedding and it was only family and friends that went. It wasn't a huge wedding. Noah was now four and we have a 1 year old boy called ollie. They were both staying with amy and Dylan and Logan it was great as Logan was five so Logan and Noah get along. Amy is pregnant with her second child though which is a girl and they are going to call her lily. She still has 3 months left yet though.

Me and Robert were currently on our last full day of our honeymoon now and this full week has been amazing. I was a little iffy about having the wedding as of Roberts last wedding but he prove to me that we were both perfect for each other. Of course we have our ups and downs but we always get through them. Our honeymoon was Philippines which was absolutely beautiful i had to admit. White sands and clear beaches. We are in a beautiful apartment over looking the beach and right now we were both getting ready to go on the jet ski's.

 We are in a beautiful apartment over looking the beach and right now we were both getting ready to go on the jet ski's

Robert walked in and smirked in the mirror at me and wrapped his arms around my stomach.

"Hello mrs Downey" he says winking.

"Hello Mr Downey" i say back.

"Are you ready beautiful?" He asks making me blush

"Yeah you?" I ask.

"No i need to strip to naked" he winks.

"Shush you. Anyway i love the outfit" i wink.

Winks and smirks all around.

"Thanks sweetheart. You look beautiful too" he says.

I smile and he takes my hand. We walk down to the beach and head on the jet ski's.

"I will race you" he says.

"Okay" i reply.

We start up and count to five and we both set off. I went slow just for him to win because i know how competitive he is and i took a photo.

 I went slow just for him to win because i know how competitive he is and i took a photo

Husband left me. I dont trust myself holding this phone but He is competitive so i let him win ;)

I placed the phone back into the jet ski boot thing and put my foot down and caught up with him. He was on a little island and i smile when i see him.

"Told you I'm the best at jet ski's" he says

"I let you win rob" i laugh.

"Okay okay" he says playfully rolling his eyes.

He walks to his jet ski and grabs a picnic basket out. He sets it up and i had to admit it was beautiful. I sit on the blanket and we drink wine and eat the food from there.

"How did this even happen?" He asks.

"How did what happen?" I ask sucking on a strawberry.

"Us. This. Kids and now married" he says.

"I don't know but i enjoy it" i say.

"I love you darling" he says pulling me in to him.

"I love you too" i say.

He lays me down and hovers over me kissing me. He slowly takes my shirt off and smirks.

"Robert someone could see us we ain't exactly covered" i say knowing exactly where this is going.

"Oh sweetheart theres nobody around. Please for me" he says making puppy dog eyes.

He doesn't let me answer he just lands back on my lips. His finger tips touch down my stomach and back up again taking my bikini top off. The touch of his skin against my boobs was enough to make me drip. He slides down my bikini bottoms so i slide down his shorts and within seconds he was inserting himself inside me. He slowly slides in and out of me and i wrap my legs around his waist gaining him more access.

My nails scratch his back and my hands squeeze his butt while he goes faster. "AGHH rob" i moan in his ear and he groans. Faster and faster we go on the blanket and his hands were squeezing my breasts. He moans my name and i moan his and a few thrusts later i begin to shake underneath him and release. He keeps pushing through my orgasm. "Rob keep going" i scream and he does. Faster and faster he moans my name and he starts to twitch inside me and he releases with a groan. He starts to slow down and he pulls out of me falling next to me on the blanket. Both of us panting and sweating

"That was incredible" i say out of breath

"You are incredible" he replies.

He sits up and stands up. He leans down and picks me up over his shoulder and slaps my bare butt.

"Put me down!" I squeal but he doesn't listen.

Throws me into the sea and dives in after me. I reach the surface and spits the sea water out.

"Asshole" i say.

"You want it in the asshole?" He asks and slides back into me in the water but through my butt.

He didn't move he just floated with his dick in my ass. I had to admit it was a nice feeling but it was weird.

"Pull out weirdo you can have that later" i laugh.

He does pull out and i splash him and start to swim away. He swims behind me and grabs my shoulder. I push off him and jump onto the jet ski naked and i go around the island i park the jet and get on the sand and hide behind a palm tree. It was quite so i was guessing he wasn't around so i grabbed my bikini and put it back on and went behind the tree again looking one way. I was stood there for a good five minutes looking for him but then i feel him pull me to him from behind.

"Never run from me again" he says with a straight face.

"Old man cant catch up" i laugh.

"Oh okay if thats how you wanna play" he says.

He lifts me up and chucks me back in the water. He stays on the land this time though. I spit the water out again and he stands there smirking so i walk off in a huff back to the jet ski and i drive it back to the other side. I could see a camp fire lite and a barbecue next to it so thats what he must of been doing.

I sat down on the blanket and i hear his footsteps faintly on the sand. I look up and he smirks at me. He then sits down and pulls me to him.

"Im sorry it was tempting" he says with a smile.

"I forgive you" i say.

He puts mash mellows on a stick and we roast them watching the sun set it was beautiful. I was holding onto him and we face-timed amy and the boys then we packed everything up.

"Oh my gosh rob come and look at this" i say looking into the edge of the water

"What can you see?" He asks.

"What can you taste?" I ask.

"Huh?" He says in confusion and i push him into the water laughing.

"Alright alright I deserved that" he laughs climbing onto the jet ski.

"I wont let you win this time" i say climbing onto my jet ski.

He rolls his eyes and we count down again and of course i won this time. We went back to the apartment and we had a second and third round of sex then we fell asleep. What a perfect way to end an honeymoon