Part 4

It was now the week after and it was Saturday my Day off. I didn't plan on doing anything today as it was 1.30pm and i was still laying in bed. As you can tell i love my bed. I was just scrolling through my socials when i have a message off Ryan. Me and him have been faking a relationship because he told me when he met me that day he could see Robert making eyes at me and biting his lip. I don't think the lip biting is true but Ryan is adamant its true.

Ryan- hey. So i have heard that the new company you are working for is having a party tonight. I have been invited to it and so have you they sent you an email x

Me- oh I haven't checked my emails since last night i will have a check now x

I open my email app and see i have had an email off the company.

Dear millie Taylor. You are invited to the company ball at 7pm tonight. You can bring a person along with you and it is at the county club hotel on 6th avenue street. Hope to see you there
                      From susan

I close my emails and text back ryan

Me- had the email i would ask amy to come but then she would want Declan to come.

Ryan- you invite amy i will take declan then we will all be happy.

Me- okay good thinking. See you later boyfriend:)

He puts a laughing emoji and i text amy.

Me- hey ams. Want to come to a party at 7 tonight

Amy- yes Ryan just asked Declan. Of course im coming. Declan said he will drive as he got work in the morning so he isnt drinking

Me- okay put me up at half 6 so we can go pick ryan up straight after

Amy- will do. See you later.

I look at the time and it was two o clock so i decided to go and make some food. I made macaroni cheese. Then i gave Marley food and cleaned the house from the kitchen to the living room and by the time that was all done it was 4.00pm. I hopped into the shower and washed my hair. It was a beautiful smell as it was apples and strawberries. I got out and blasted my music. I added make up and dried my hair and then i rummaged through my wardrobe for an outfit.

I get changed then i add an Instagram post.

Pink to make the boys wink😉 who needs a photographer when you have a nightstand and a timer on your phone

I posted it and immediately i have people were liking it and commenting. I place my phone in my bag and i head downstairs. It was quarter past six so amy would be here soon so i made sure Marley had food and i kissed him bye and then i hear a beep outside.

"Be good. I will be back later" i say to the dog and he lays on the sofa.

I lock my door and get in the car.