Part 5

It was now the monday after. Lets just say Yesterday was a disaster. After that moment i woke up the next morning and his arm was wrapped around my stomach. I slid his hand off me but he gripped me a little tighter and moaned his wife susans name out. I felt awful that i was in a hotel room with him. I did manage to get out of his grip and i got changed into my dress and i grabbed his jacket. I didn't even bother asking where his driver was i just got into a taxi and made my way home.

I was currently getting changed to go to work i was dreading it.

Monday morning blues. I hope you all have a beautiful monday💙

I grabbed what i had to but i was running a little late today so i rushed to my car and drove straight to work. Walking in i spoke to Jen then made my way up to the office. I couldn't see anyone around so i walked in and sat down.

"Ah shit" i cursed at myself.

I forgot my diary it had everything in it. All Robert and Susan's meetings. My passwords everything.

"Everything okay mills?" Susan asks.

Oh god the guilt.

"Yeah thanks susan its alright i just forgot my diary and it has everything in it" i say smiling.

"Oh its no problem i have my meetings on my calendar anyway. Theres a spare account that you can connect to yours its just my name susan downey and 57 on the end and the password is cottencandy86" she says.

"What? Why cotton candy?" I laugh.

"No clue its just what i put" she laughs

"Oh right okay" i laugh again.

"Anyway Robert said he wants to have a one to one meeting with you as he hasn't gone through anything since you have got here. That will be around half 10" susan says.

Oh great just what i needed.

"Okay where too?" I ask.

"The main office on the 99th floor" she says.

Its mad to think that this building has this many floors.

"Okay thanks" i say.

"No worries. Have a good day i will see you later" she says walking out of the door.

I had to mentally prepare myself to actually go into this meeting with Robert. I know deep down its not really a meeting and its just him gonna say that it was a mistake. It was a huge mistake. I cant have him.

I hear a knock on the door and i shit myself. I know i said i need to mentally prepare myself but I really wasn't ready yet.

"Come in" i say regretting it.

The doors opened and I expected to see Robert but instead i see this other man. He was also very good looking. Older man looked the same age as Robert.

"May i help you?" I ask.