Part 27

It was july 16th a year after noah was born. He is now 1 and it was now my 27th birthday. These days its going quite well with me and Robert we Don't argue well i say we don't argue we do but it's usually over something little and dull. Noah is now walking and blabbing away and he is talking a little now only little words but they are adorable. His first word was dad and he is definitely a daddy's boy. So is his mother ;)

I was currently sitting on the chair out the back with Noah Robert had to go to work at 5am this morning as the alarms were going off so he had to go in and see what was wrong. Its now 7.30am and he hasn't came back but me and noah was boiling so we are currently sitting outside in the chair watching Noah play in the light on the grass with his toys. Obviously i was next to him as he is always on the move because he is 1 years old.

"Come on boyo its cold now" i say walking over to him.

"Dad dad dad" he says with a smile when i pick him up.

"Daddy wont be long we will have some toast" i say pinching his cheek making him smile.

We walk inside and i place him in his high chair with some toys. I place the bread into the toaster and grab the butter and jam out of the fridge and place them on the worktop but when i look up noah was gone.

"What the fuck" i say looking around.

He wouldn't have jumped out as he had his straps on and its quite high up so i would of heard.

"Looking for something?" I hear Roberts voice coming into the kitchen.

"How the fuck did you get him out that fast" i laugh.

"Three things. One please dont swear he already says fuck all the time now. Two where the heck did you think he went and three magic hands. My fingers are always quick" he lets out a chuckle.

"Don't i know it" i say winking at him.

"Now now dont be dirty minded" he says.

He places noah into the highchair and straps him in again. I butter noahs toast and cut the crusts off and add jam then cut it up into little pieces for him. I turn around to do mine but Robert was right behind me. He wraps his arms around my waist and kisses me passionately.

"Happy birthday Darling" he says smiling

"Thank you love" i say. If im being honest i kind of forgot it was my birthday.

"No problem. After breakfast get changed we are dropping Noah off to amy and Dylan i have something planned for us. He is staying over there for the night"he says smirking.

"I hate but love that smirk" i laugh.

I make my toast and a piece for Robert then I quickly bath Noah as he was full of butter and jam. Then of course i took a selfie.

 Then of course i took a selfie

Bithday mama. Me and my little puds💙

"Honey are you ready?" I hear Robert shout up the stairs