Part 25

3 month time skip.

I was 5 days late of the birth giving. I was slowly giving up. He was giving contractions but the waters were not breaking i have had a few sweeps to get the waters to break but its just not happening. I was making myself crazy in the house as i was alone when Robert was in work and i was just sitting around so i said i would come into work and not do much. Everyone disagreed but was scared to say no as i would get moody. I was currently sat on the chair making noises as the contractions were hurting me.

"Come on buddy come out for mummy" i say smoothing my stomach.

I could hardly move with the pain.i breath in and out trying to not panic myself but it wasn't working. Robert is in a meeting and so is Chris going in for me so i need to phone them. I tried to phone Robert three times no answer. Chris was the same so i ended up giving up. I go to sit back down and i feel water trickle.

"I know i said come out for mummy. I didn't mean this exact second" i say in pain.

I try phoning Robert and chris still no answer so i try amy and dylan and no answer off them either.

"I swear people say they are always there for you and there is never answer" i say pissed off now.

I would call ryan but theres no point as he is out of town. I phoned the ambulance and they were on their way so i waddle out of the office and up the lift to the meeting room. I knock the door and a bald man answered

"Can i help you?" He asks.

"Yeah Robert and chris here?" I ask holding in my screams as of the pain.

"They are in a meeting" he says.

"My waters have just broke so i kind of nee- aghh" i scream not being able to hold it in.

"Whats all this scr- woah are you alright?" Jen asks coming out of the room.

"The baby is c-coming" i say huffing.

"ROBERT CHRIS!" Jen shouts.

"What?" Chris asks then he sees me. Robert follows behind and he automatically knew.

"Meeting cancelled. Gary tell them to go home"
Robert says.

He picks me up bridal style and he rushes me to the lift and we step in.

"Chris phone the ambulance. Honey everything will be okay im here" Robert says.

"C-chris i have already phoned them they should be outside" i say in pain.

The lift dings and Robert rushes me to the ambulance.

"Hi she is in labour" Robert says placing me onto the bed in the ambulance.

"Sir we need one of you to stay with her and one to follow behind. Whats her name?" She asks Robert.

"I will stay. Im her boyfriend her name is millie"Robert says.

"Okay. Millie im rachel and this is my partner steph. He will be driving and i will get you to the hospital as soon as possible" rachel says.

"I d-dont feel to good" i say

"What do you me-" she starts but its goes black.

~

I wake up to talking and machines beeping and a huge pain in my stomach. I was numb but i could still feel it. I open my eyes and see the nurse and her assistant steph and i see Robert pacing.

"Stop pacing you are giving me anxiety" i weakly said.

"Oh my god. Your awake. How are you feeling?" Robert asks taking his hand in mine.

"Get this baby out of me" i say making the nurse laugh.

"Okay. You are ready to start pushing we can see part of the head" the steph says

" dont forget you have been out for 7 hours its 8pm so you might feel weak as of the amout of sleep you had" rachel says.

"Seven hoURS!!" I say screaming as of the pain.

"3....2...1...push!" rachel says.

I push and push and the pressure i had on Roberts hand i swear his hand was gonna pop off or the vain would break in his hand. I carry on pushing and it was fucking hurting. I kept going and going.

~

It was now 9.03 and i push one more time and the baby starts to cry. I let a sigh of relief out and it felt like a weight off my shoulders. Robert cut the cord and they wrapped the baby in a blanket and passed him to me. He was a beautiful baby. Dark hair and beautiful eye lashes. His face though looked like me but one thing i hoped he has is Roberts eyes.

"Congratulations on your baby boy he is beautiful. Im going go fill in the records and i will be back shortly to clean him up for you" rachel says

"Thank you" Robert says.

Everyone leaves the room and it was just me Robert and the baby. I smoothed the baby's face and his eyes started to open. Robert sat next to me and smiled. I was correct. His eyes were exactly like Roberts big beautiful brown orbs.

"He looks exactly like you" i say smiling.

"At least we know all the girls will be going after him" he says winking at me.

"He is a few minutes old. Dont make him grow up" i laugh.

I feel tears run down my eyes snd i hide them by kissing the baby. Robert kisses me on the head and the nurse walks in.

"Oh gosh he is handsome. Sorry millie i need to take him for tests though and to clean him up. I suggest you should try and get some sleep" she says.

"No worries. Whats the time?" I ask.

"Nearly 9.30pm" she says slowly taking the baby off me.

"Oh gosh im starving" i say laughing.

"The cafe downstairs is open if you want something. Im sure your boyfriend will be happy to grab something for you" rachel says smiling.

"Of course i would. What would you like?" He asks.

"Uh grab me anything" i say.

"Yes boss" he jokes and kisses the top of my head.

I smile and he leaves the room and i think to myself im so lucky. I know me and Robert have had our downs but i do consider myself lucky.