Part 26

I woke up to a little cry. I sit up and see im still in the hospital but i was in the room on my own with the baby. I stand up and walk to him and pick him up. He was looking at me with a sad look and then i realise I haven't fed him at all.

"Shh its okay baby mummy is here" i say hugging him lightly into me.

The door opens and steph and Robert walks in

"Hey" i say.

"Oh hey. Woke up did he?" Robert asks.

"Yeah think he is hungry. Whats the time?" I ask.

"Its 7.14am" steph says.

"Oh woah i slept ages then" i laugh.

"Yeah last night i went down to get you food and came back and you were sleeping. They brought the baby in and i fed him with a bottle that the hospital gave. I hope its okay" Robert says.

"Dont be daft. Of course its okay its your baby too" i laugh.

"I will get him the formula. Came in to tell you if you were awake but you are so i can that we have ran tests yesterday and you can go home later on. We just need a name for him if you got one" steph says.

"Can we have a chat about it and let you know?" I ask.

"Of course. I will be a few minutes" steph says.

I nod and sit on the bed with the baby.

"He does look like the name we were going to give him" Robert says.

"I thinks so too. Noah rees downey" i say smiling.

"It's perfect. He is perfect" Robert says.

I look at Robert and he smiles at me and gives me a kiss i happily kiss back and then steph opens the door and we pull away.

"I pre done the milk for you. Im just wondering are you going to be breast feeding?" Steph asks.

"Yeah i was planning on too" i reply.

"Okay. This one i will give to you for him now then the next times you can breast feed him" steph says.

"Thanks steph" i say.

"No worries. Did you think of a name?" He asks.

"Noah rees Downey" i say smiling.

"Thats a beautiful name. I will put it on his birth certificate" steph says.

~

It was now 4pm. We were aloud to leave today so we thought we wouldn't tell anyone that we were coming home as we didn't want the stress for today. We dressed noah into a beautiful all in one and placed him in the car seat. Robert held him as we walked to the reception and I couldn't help but beam. Him with noah just these past few hours i noticed he is already the best dad.

We get out of the hospital and he places him in the back of the car. I didn't know how we had a car as we came here in an ambulance but i didn't ask questions. I sat in the back with noah and he held onto my finger. I could see when Robert was driving he was looking in his mirror at me and i wink at him.

"Don't now you know what your winks do to me" he smirks.

"And you know what your smirks do to me" i smile.

He shakes his head and laughs and all we did was stare at each other in the mirror on the way back. His smirks and my winks and Noah's smiles. It was a dream.

We arrive back at my place and Marley barks. Ryan had looked after him last night so he is the only one who knows we are home tonight but he said he will come over with everyone else to meet Noah. Marley ran to me but stopped when he seen the car seat. I took the baby out of it and slowly lowered him so Marley could smell him. I put the hospital blanket on the sofa and marley sniffs it and he walks towards me and gently licked noahs hand. Noah moves quickly making marley jump and i laugh.

"Marley meet your brother" i say jokingly.

I place noah in the new crib downstairs and made a fuss of marley and Robert stood there smiling at me.

"What?" I ask.

"Your cute. Saturday dont make plans" he says.

"I wouldn't have anyway but why?" I ask.

"Im taking you somewhere" he says

"Where?" I ask.

He winks and taps his nose and i roll my eyes playfully. I was scared of where he was going to be taking me but i was now exited. I flop myself onto the sofa and Robert joins me. He lifts my head up and sits in the spot where my head was and i place my head on his lap.

"You are beautiful" he says.

"Don't lie. I look rough I haven't showered in ages" i say.

"Only two days love. I know why dont you go and take a bath and i will cook food for us both" he says.

"What are you gonna make?" I ask.

"Oh i will find something" he smirks.

That smirk is killing me. I do take his advice though and i go up to shower. On the way i seen him push the crib on the wheels and into the kitchen. I run myself a bubble bath and relax for about 20 minutes but i got frustrated and ended up showering instead. When i got out i changed into shorts and Roberts tshirt and walked downstairs. He was laying the food out on the table and it looked delicious.

"Well hello chef Ramsey" i joke.

"Hello there. Welcome to my kitchen" he says.

"My kitchen Robert actually" i laugh.

"Oh shush. Anyway enjoy" he says.

It was chicken and chips and other little bits on it and i had to say it was beautiful. I finished eating and noah started to cry.

"You see to him i will clean up" he says

I thank him and i place noah in my arms he kept going for my finger all the time so i take my top off and he was straight to my boob. Exactly like his father.

He was feeding on me when Robert walks in and he smiles.

"What a beautiful sight. But Noah don't get used to it them boobs are mine" Robert jokes.

I roll my eyes and he sits next to me. Noah pulls away so i put my top back on and burp him. I place him in Roberts arms and i take a photo.

 I place him in Roberts arms and  i take a photo

Meet little bump. Noah rees Downey. My whole world in one picture❤️ @robertdowneyjr

Amy- i knew you were home really. I dont blame you though. See you all tomorrow xxxx

There was a few more comments already happening and I really didn't want to read them i would rather look at Robert and smile at the sight.