Part 15

It was now sunday. I asked Robert for the weekend off as Wednesday Thursday and Friday I didn't get any sleep as amy got rushed to hospital. She found out she was pregnant and she had bleeding but her and her baby are perfectly fine. She is a month pregnant and I couldn't wait to be an auntie. I was currently watching some show on the Tv called the chase i was actually enjoying it. Its on the British channel and its quite good. I hear a knock on the door and marley barked.

"It's probably just ryan marley shush" i say and i stand up.

I walk to the door and i open it slightly. I was shocked to see it was Robert not ryan.

"If you think you are coming here for sex you have to think again" i say.

"Im not here for sex. Can i come in?" He asks.

"Yeah" i say.

I open the door and he walks in taking his shoes off and sitting on the sofa where i was just sat. He looks at me and smiles lightly.

"Whats up? Why have you come here?" I ask.

"Well thought i would come and see you and tell you the news" he says.

I look at him weirdly.

"What news?" I ask.

"Well last night i went into work as the alarms were going off and susan wasn't home so when i arrived at work her car was still parked there and i found it strange as you know normally she is home before me. I walked in and checked the cameras and i could see susan and Benedict having sex on her desk. Gave me da ja vu a bit" he winks.

"So what happened then?" I ask.

"I had to walk in on them. Benedict pulled out of her and squirted everywhere i was actually laughing but susan started crying saying how much she didn't want me to divorce her but i said to her im going away for a week or two at my penthouse in Spain. Im leaving tomorrow as i got everything there so i was just wondering if you wanted to come with me. Marley can come as we can put him in a room on the jet that i used to put my dog in. I need to get away from here" he says.

"I would love to but what about work?" I ask.

"Im your boss millie. Im the boss of the work. Everyone listens to me" he says.

"I will definitely come. What time are we leaving tomorrow?" I ask.

"4am. We will get there by 11 then be at the penthouse by 12" he says.

"Okay i will go and pack" i say.

"Let me help" he says.

I stand up and he follows me to my room. He looks around and smooths a picture on my bedside table.

"Who are these people are they your parents?" He asks.

"No i have never spoken to my parents properly they are my grandparents. My dads side" i say grabbing the suitcase from under my bed.

"How come you never spoke to them?" He asks.

"Would rather drugs over me when i was young. I lived with my grandparents until i was 15 but my grandad died when i was 11 and then my grandmother died when i was 15.I inherited their money and carried on living in their house with the neighbour opposite checking on me. On paper she was my legal gardien but i was fine on my own. Then when i was 18 i moved here and been in here ever since" i say.

"Im sorry millie" he says.

"No its alright honestly. Now are you any good at folding?" I ask.

"I can hardly do my tie straight how will i be good at folding?" He chuckles.

"Okay i will fold you will pack" i say.

He nods. I fold a few outfits as it was apparently to Robert it was gonna be boiling as its turning summer. Of course its Spain so. I packed a few bikinis and sunglasses and other things.

I went to the bathroom and packed my essentials but left the things i needed for the morning in the bathroom. I walked out and he was laying on the bed on his phone he looked up and smiled but a cheeky smile.

"What?" I ask.

"Fancy staying there for a few weeks? I can have my holiday dates that i missed from all the years i have been working there. I will think of something for you" he asks.

"I really don't mind but what about susan?" I ask.

"Fuck her. I have you to care about now" he says.

"Robert what if i cant have you though. She might kick off" i say.

"If i cant have you i cant have anyone" he says.

I smile and i walk over to him and he sits on the bed. I straddle his lap and kiss him. He pulls me closer and i smile. I slide off him and lay with him on the bed.

"You don't understand how bad i think this is. You are a married man Robert" i say.

He shows me his hand and he hasn't got a ring on. He then pulls a folded up peace of paper out of his jacket and it was a divorce form with his and Susan's signatures on it.

"Really?" I ask.

"Really. Of course we have only now sent it off today but by the end of next week I'm a single man well a half single man" he winks.

"Are you sure?" I ask.

"I want you. Susan is a cheat. I had been loyal to her the years we had been together and all the time she was cheating. Maybe i was right to cheat back or other wise this divorce would have never had happened" he says.

I wrap my arms around his torso and my head lays on his chest listening to his heartbeat. It was so relaxing.