Chapter - 63 | Just A Stain

Start from the beginning

"Vo..."

"Actually ek emergency hai..."

"Kisiko help chaahiye..."

"Ohh !... Okay Sir...", the lady said after consideration.

"Wait... I'm giving...", she said as she walked up to the cabinet and took one sanitary napkin from the packet.

He was relieved that the lady had not misunderstood him and was not offended

He waited for her to give him what he requested.

The lady handed him the pad as she walked back up to him, and he smiled heartily, saying, "Thank you so much..."

"It's my pleasure Sir...", she replied with a smile.

He walked away with "it" in his hands, while the lady stood there, moved by his kindness, because she had never met anyone or been in a situation like this before.

She wished that everyone's mindset , especially men's, would evolve like him, so that "these things" are no longer regarded as untouchable and cheap.

She returned to her work with a smile.

With the pad in his hands, Shaurya was walking down the corridor towards the desired location. He'd never even been near "it", let alone touched it

He had hurriedly reached outside and spotted her there at the place where she was working with the banners, unaware of the blood smudge on her cloth that the gang of boys were making a mockery of.

He was losing the courage he had gathered up to this point. 

He looked at her for a moment before returning his gaze to his hand, which was holding the pad wrapped in its square - shaped packet.

"Main kya karu ?..."

"Kahi Miss Bhalla mujhe misunderstand toh nhi karegi...", he couldn't understand anything.

But the fact that he wasn't committing a crime and that there was nothing wrong with it encouraged him to finally go for it, breaking down the barriers that were erupting within him.

"Abhi yeh sab sochne ka time nhi hai..."

"Main kuch galat nhi kar rha..."

"Abhi uske paas jaana zyaada zaroori hai...", he said, and taking a chance by looking around that no one was watching him, he walked over to her, grabbing her hands and dragging her into a corner.

Anokhi, who had been working quietly alone there until now, was completely gob smacked by the unexpected pull.

She looked here and there before returning her gaze to him, trying to figure out what he was up to.