Chapter 35

Present

Taehyung is crying outside y/n hospital room, while Jimin is trying to console him.

Taehyung(crying*)= it all happened because of me.
Jimin= V please for y/n stop crying and blaming yourself.

Doctor came out of y/n room and said.

Doctor= Mrs. Kim Y/n family.
Taehyung= ye.. Yes doctor. H..how is she.
Doctor= Mrs. Kim is fine for now, but I would suggest you to take extra care of her in this condition also don't stress her as it would not be good for her and baby. She became unconscious because of weakness and shock.

Taehyung was shocked after hearing that.

Taehyung= ba.. Baby?
Doctor= yes, Mr. Kim, Mrs. Kim is 3 weeks pregnant. If you have any other question you can come to my cabin and you can meet Mrs. Kim, after she wake up.

Y/n P. O. V

I was feeling heavy and painful all over my body. It was dark all over, I was trying to open my eyes, but I couldn't. After a lot of struggle I was finally able to open my eyes. After adjusting to the light, I saw White ceiling and suddenly all the incidents that happened came running back to my mind. Everything from my kidnapping to the gun shot. I was lost in my thoughts when I felt a hand on my hand and a throat clearing. I came out of my trance and turned in the direction of sound to find Taehyung. He was looking at me with so many emotions and said.

Taehyung= how are you feeling?

I just nodded, then doctor came and checked me after that he said, I'm fine and I should take care of myself strictly in this condition. Taehyung talked with doctor, I was confuse by what he meant but I just shrugged it. After talking Taehyung came and said I'm discharged and we can go to home now.

We reached The Kim Mansion and Taehyung took me to room, he feed me my food and told me to rest. I wanted to resist but I couldn't. He was extremely careful whole time, which was confusing.

After taking a nap I woke up and found Taehyung near me looking at me with utmost adoration. I turned my head and tried to sit. He instantly helped me. I wanted to ask him about everything but I don't know how or what or where to start.

End of P. O. V

Taehyung and y/n were sitting with complete silence around them. Finally Taehyung broke it.

Taehyung= y/n I... I actually wanted to make things clear between us and start new. I know you are angry with me and don't trust me but believe me baby I love you lot and now when we are going to become parents, I...

He was stopped in mid by y/n gasp and shocked voice.

Y/n= w..we are what?
Taehyung= we are going to become parents, you are pregnant.
Y/n= I...I'm pr..pregnant.
Taehyung= yes, the doctor told me when you were in hospital. I thought you knew about it.

Y/n was shocked and emotional because of the news she just got to know. She didn't even knew that she was pregnant and all that happened what if something happened to her baby. Tears filled her eyes, she looked at Taehyung and i said.

Y/n= I.. I didn't knew. I'm pregnant. I'm going to become a mother.

Taehyung nodded and hugged her, due to overwhelming feeling and emotions she hugged him back. After getting control over their emotions, they sat straight and then Taehyung said.

Taehyung= y/n i wanna tell you everything today then its your decision to forgive me or not and I promise I'll respect whatever decision you will take.