chapter 7

Taehyung= y/n I wanna tell you something.
Y/n= umm, okay.
Taehyung= y/n...

Suddenly Taehyung's phone started ringing he ignored it and said.

Taehyung= y/n the thing that I wanted to tell is that...

Again his phone started ringing he groaned in frustration and, y/n said.

Y/n= Taehyung pick up the call, it might be something important.
Taehyung(frustrated*)= wait a minute, I'll take this call.

Taehyung went a little far from y/n and picked up the call and said.

OTP

Taehyung= wtf, Jimin why do you keep calling me, I was doing something important.
Jimin= woah, woah, calm down man. I called you because it was important only.
Taehyung= what happened?
Jimin= Jackson has attacked our South side port, where we did our underground work, nobody had any idea, what happened. A lot of workers are injured, and some died also. Our goods, weapons and other stuff have been destroyed or stolen. The situation is not good. I didn't wanted to disturb your time with your love, but it's very important and I think you need to come back.
Taehyung= that fucker, did very wrong this time. Try to control situation and tell them to prepare my private jet. I'll leave in 2 hours.
Jimin= okay, V.

Taehyung harshly ended the call and went near y/n.

Y/n= is everything all right tae?
Taehyung= no, I'll have to leave in 2 hours. I really wanted to spend time with you, but some very important work came.
Y/n= hey, it's fine. Do you want me to accompany you till airport.
Taehyung= will you?
Y/n= I will. Let's go to your hotel, I'll help you in packing your stuff.
Taehyung= okay.

They went to Taehyung's hotel. Y/n helped him in packing. Later Taehyung got call that his flight is ready.

At the airport.

Before leaving Taehyung tightly hugged y/n, sniffing her scent from her neck. He didn't wanted to leave her. Y/n also hugged him back. While hugging, Taehyung said.

Taehyung= I'll miss. I don't wanna go, leaving you here, but I have some important work. Will you wait for me?

Y/n didn't know why but she was sad that Taehyung is leaving. She also hugged him back tightly and replied.

Y/n= I'll miss you too, tae. I will wait for you to meet me again.

After a minute, they broke the hug and Taehyung went to his flight, while y/n watch him fading.
As y/n was watching him going away she felt something. She felt sad, she wanted him to stay with her, she didn't knew why she was feeling like this.

Time skip
After 2 weeks.

This whole week Taehyung and y/n barely contacted eachother as, Taehyung was busy handling the matter and problems, he didn't had time to eat and sleep. While y/n felt sad as Taehyung didn't replied to her messages, she ignored it and kept herself busy in her work.

Rightnow, y/n is sitting in her bed busy in her thoughts looking at the unreplied texts, when she heard a knock at the door. She told the person to come in. She saw her mother and said,

Y/n= what happened mom?
Y/m= y/n, I wanna talk to you about something.

[Hi guys,
First of all sorry for the short chapter,  and I have decided that I'll try to post every alternate days.
What do you guys think y/m wanna tell her. What is gonna happen next.
Please vote and comment if you like it.
You can give suggestions also.
Have a nice time,
Your author. ]

A very happy birthday to Jimin. 💜💜💜🥳🥳🥳