chapter 28

Y/n p.o.v

It's been a week since all the confession and love making happened. Taehyung has been the best husband ever this whole time. Despite of our busy schedules, we would spend our free time together. He always do things for me. Always take extra care of me after we do it or even if we don't do it, and never makes me feel sad. I feel so happy have him in my life as my husband.

Today we have to attend the party for the success of drama that I did. I was asked to go with Eunwoo as my partner, but I rejected that as I wanted to go with Taehyung as my partner. So, now I'm gonna ask him. Hopefully he would be free.

End of p.o.v

Taehyung p.o.v

It's been a week since I got my y/n. I made her mine completely. Now no one can take her away from me. I love her so much. Every small and big thing about her only make me more obsessed with her. She is like my oxygen I can't live without her.

I have been invited to some party today, and I'm gonna ask y/n to be my date. For the first time I'll be bringing a date with me to a party, but then ofcourse she is the one who deserves it. I should probably go and tell her.

End of p.o.v

Y/n and taehyung both came to eachother to ask eachother to be their date for the party. They both looked at eachother and said.

Both= I have to ask you something.
Taehyung= ok, you go first.
Y/n= I've a party today for the drama I did and I want to take you as my date.
Taehyung= I also wanted to ask you to be my date for a party today.
Y/n= wait, what? where is your party at?
Taehyung= at Charles Angle's ( famous place)
Y/n= wait, mine too.

They both looked at eachother shocked for a minute, but then burst out laughing.

Timeskip

Rightnow Y/n is getting ready for the party, when she noticed Taehyung standing at the door of the closet and staring at her

Rightnow Y/n is getting ready for the party, when she noticed Taehyung standing at the door of the closet and staring at her. Without turning towards him she asked.

Y/n= what?
Taehyung= nothing, just looking at what's mine, and thinking about things I wanna do to you.

Y/n blushed after hearing his reply and continued getting ready. Taehyung came closer to her and slowly held her by her waist, pulling her closer to him. Leaving mild wet kisses on her neck. Y/n tried to control her moans, because of the intimacy and stuttered.

Y/n= Ta..tae we have to g..go.
Taehyung= I know baby, but what can i do when you look so ravishing that i just can't control myself. Even now only i know how I'm restraining myself from ripping your clothes off and taking you here only.

Y/n lightly moaned due to taehyung kisses and hands roaming around her body. Using all the power she could muster, she pushed him a little and said.