Chapter 34

Taehyung is crying outside y/n hospital room, while Jimin is trying to console him.

Taehyung(crying*)= it all happened because of me.
Jimin= V please for y/n stop crying and blaming yourself.

Few hours back

Taehyung was lost in his thoughts, when Jimin came to his room and hugged him. After that he told Taehyung.

Jimin= V we.. We found her. We found Y/n.

Taehyung became shocked and happy after hearing that, he immediately wiped his tears and asked,

Taehyung= whe...where, take me to her. Where is she?
Jimin= V control, we found her, but there is a problem.
Taehyung= what, I don't care about that, take me to her first and after that we can solve whatever problem is there.
Jimin= actually, Tae we found her but before we could reach her, we got to know that our sole enemy The Black Swans found her and kidnapped her.

Taehyung was shocked at first after hearing that, but then rage filled his blood and anger ran through his veins.

Taehyung= then what are you doing here, let's go and ask everyone to come for the meeting. I want her location with me in two hours.

Timeskip

BTS started their meeting.

Suga was hacking into Black Swan's system, when Taehyung phone ranged.

Taehyung= hello
??= well hello to the King of Mafia World, how are you feeling.
Taehyung= you bastard I'll not leave you once I got hold of you this time. I left you before but this time you crossed the limit.
??= we will see about that, but I must say you have a seductress as your wife, I sure she will taste good and will be perfect for becoming my slave.
Taehyung= I'm telling you if something happened to her, today will be last day of your life. You will see the worst this time.
??= we will see V, bye.

Taehyung was fuming because of the call when Suga said.

Suga= we got the location.
Jin= our spy team is already sent there. To analyse the situation.
Jhope= we need three teams, so I'll take the team of snipers. Jimin & Jk can take a team with them and RM and V should take the intelligence, navigation, atomic experts and a fighter team with them.
RM= we will enter from different directions without letting them know and in any situation or problem we will not lose connection.
Taehyung= prepare everything in an hour. We need to go for this mission as soon as we can.

Y/n P. O. V

As I decided, I was going to meet Taehyung today. I was feeling low since morning but still I wanted to do what I decided and put an end to this drama for once and for all. So I got ready and had some breakfast as I wasn't able to eat much because of nausea and then got out to go to Kim mansion, but since i stepped out of my house I felt like someone was following me. I looked around me but found nothing, I thought of it as my intuition and took a cab. I was in my cab when it suddenly stopped and suddenly some people came and one of them injected something in my neck after which everthing went black.
Later I woke up feeling pain in my head and body. I opened my eyes and looked around my surrounding to find myself in a old empty hall having a pungent smell making me want to puke, tied up to a chair. I tried to come out of it and speak but I couldn't, because of weaknesses I felt like, I'm losing consciousness when a man came in front of me.

??= good morning Mrs. Kim. Finally you woke up.
Y/n= umm..
??= oh sorry.

He actioned one of his man to open my mouth.

Y/n= who are you and what do you want from me.
??= you don't know me. Well I'm sad that your husband didn't told you about me. I'm an old friend of your husband and as for what I want from you I just want to clear some old scores with my dear friend.

I couldn't understand him completely but I understood one thing clearly that I needed to get myself out of here as soon as possible. He closed my mouth again after talking. I wasn't able to do anything, I was just wishing that Taehyung will come as soon as possible.

End of P. O. V

After two hours BTS was completely prepared to go for rescue mission of y/n. They left for the location.

After reaching there, they saw an old auditorium building. Jk and Jimin entered with there mens from the back killing all the guards present there, while Jhope and his team entered from left and right and surrounded the hall from the top after a long fight and killing of gaurds. RM and Suga were outside with the intelligence and hacking team ready for any emergency situation. Taehyung entered from front with a team of guards. After killing all the enemy guards, he reached the hall. There he saw y/n tied to a chair. He immediately went to her, her eyes were closed, feeling his presence she opened her eyes and looked at him with tears in her tired eyes. He wiped her tears and kissed her forehead giving her solenance of his presence and her safety, after that he untied her. While he was untieing her The Black Swan leader entered the hall with more guards. They started fighting with each other. Y/n was safely hiding in a corner. The leader immediately went to Taehyung and started fighting with him. They both were beating each other without showing any mercy, after throwing each others weapons. Taehyung was infuriated because the leader tried to kidnap his y/n, he badly beated him and then left his half dead body on ground, going to y/n who was crying seeing them fight. He consoled her and was going to pick her up when The Black Swan leader found a gun and aimed it at Taehyung. Y/n saw it and her body acted on reflexs. The last thing she remembered before everything went black was Taehyung calling her name.

[Hi guys,
The is the new update hope you like. What do you think happened to y/n?]