chapter 10

Next day
4:00 am

Rightnow, Taehyung and his family is heading towards, the airport for their flight to India.

Taehyung look

Taehyung and y/n hadn't talked after that call and Taehyung is desperately waiting for his man's call

They entered their private jet and got seated in their seats. Suddenly Taehyung phone started ringing. He checked and found his man calling. He wanted to attend the call, but he didn't wanted to lose his control infront of everyone, so he told his man, that he will call later.

Timeskip
India(11:00pm)

They reached India.
Taehyung and his family is on the way to y/n's house but, he don't know about it yet. Taehyung is looking outside and feeling like, he is heading towards a known place, but doesn't remember where.

After 30 minutes they finally reached y/n house. Taehyung was shocked to see her house. They entered and greeted by y/f, y/m and y/b Vijay.

Taehyung p.o.v

We all reached India and were heading towards our mother's friend home but I don't know why it felt like I am going towards somewhere familiar. After a while we finally reached there and I was shocked to see y/n house infront of me. I was shocked to know that her and mine mothers are friends. I was feeling a little afraid thinking that maybe y/n is getting married, at the same time it was making me angry. I desperately wanted to know who was the bride.

End of p.o.v

Y/m hugged t/m, y/n and t/f were talking to eachother, BTS and Vijay were just passing eachother smiles, and asked

Y/m= how are you t/m?
T/m= I'm fine, how are you?
Y/m= I'm also fine. Let's sit and talk.
Y/f= so Mr. Kim is your son?
T/f= yes, why are you calling him Mr. Kim?
Jin= actually, a few months back we had a deal with their company and Taehyung came so maybe that's why.
Taehyung= just call me Taehyung uncle.
Y/f= ok, son.
T/m= so, where is your daughter, our to be bride.
Y/m= oh, she must be in her room. Wait I'll call her, she was very tired so she might be sleeping.
T/m= oh.