chapter 30

Taehyung kept y/n on bed and immediately tore her dress and lingerie

Taehyung kept y/n on bed and immediately tore her dress and lingerie. Then he took his clothes off and hovered on her. He pulled in her in a rough kiss. He broke the kiss by roughly biting her lips and moved towards her neck and collarbone leaving hickeys. Y/n was moaning Taehyung's name because of the pleasure she was receiving by him.

Taehyung went to her boobs and started sucking one while roughly massaging other making her scream his name even more. After giving equal attention to both the boobs he went towards her stomach and left kisses on her navel covering them also with hickeys.

He then roughly turned her back and started leaving wet butterfly kisses on her back. After covering her with hickeys, he looked at her fleshy ass and gave it a tight smack making y/n scream loudly. He smacked her ass for a few times and said.

Taehyung= you like it babygirl. You like it when daddy smacks you on your ass. Punishing you!
Y/n= ye..yes.

Taehyung gave her a tight smack on ass and said.

Taehyung= yes what?
Y/n= ahh, yes dad..dy.

He then rubbed her cunt and entered two fingers inside her making her scream in pleasure. After sometime she came screaming his name. He then turned her around and said.

Taehyung= ready babygirl.
Y/n(huffing*)= yes...daddy.

He roughly entered in her and without any mercy he pounded in her.

Y/n= ahh...tae..sl..ow...d...down.
Taehyung(groaning*)= what you called me baby?
Y/n= ahh..so..rry..daddy..
Taehyung= hmm, and this is your punishment, so today there is no slowing down.

He kept pounded in her like a beast and after 4 deadly rounds, they slept in eachothers embrace.

Timeskip
Few days

Y/n p.o.v

It's two days since the party. Taehyung has been taking extra care of me as he was too rough that day. Its weekend and we all decided to go The Kim's Beach house to take a break and spend sometime together, but at the last moment oppas couldn't come as they had some urgent work. Jimin oppa and Jungkook also decided to stay at home saying they don't want to disturb me and Tae. I tried to convince them but they denied, so now only me and Tae are going.

We have packed our necessities and now we are gonna leave. I have already asked maid to prepare food for oppas and Jungkook, so they won't miss their meals.

Me and Tae are heading to our car now.

Timeskip

We have reached the beach house and I must say its beautiful.