chapter 20

After a few days.

Today is holiday and everyone is at the home. They all are sitting in the livingroom after having their lunch.

Y/n has became comfortable with everyone and also she has became close to everyone

Jk= ah..I'm getting bored.
Jimin= me too.
Jk= hey, y/n you are an actress, aren't you.
Y/n= well yeah.
Jhope= So why don't you show some of your work to us.
Y/n= well, I'm not sure.
RM= come on, we wanna see.
Y/n= okay. I'll show you guys some of the music videos in which I acted.
BTS= yay.

Y/n connected her phone with the TV and sat beside Taehyung. Taehyung hugged her a little.

Y/n= so this is one of the music videos that I did.

Jk= wow. This song is really nice, even though I couldn't understand it, but I really liked its melody and you are good at acting
Jimin= yeah.
Y/n= thankyou.
Taehyung(greeting his teeths*)= who is that guy, in the end?
Y/n= he is the actor and my friend.
Taehyung= well, I didn't knew about yourthis friend.
Y/n= yeah, actually he doesn't work as an actor anymore, he manages his family business in London now. I haven't met him in a long time maybe that's why you don't know about him.
Taehyung= hmm.

Taehyung was feeling very jealous after watching the music videos. He wanted to beat the blue out of that guy, especially after he got to know that he was your friend, but he controlled himself.

Suddenly the bell rang, maid opened the door and Mr. & Mrs. Kim entered.

Mrs. Kim came and hugged y/n tightly.

T/m= I missed you so much dear.
Y/n= I also missed you eomma.
T/m= omo, you know Korean.
Y/n= no, actually I really liked watching kdrama so I know only a few words.
T/m= it's ok, dear. But you know, I can speak hindi.
Y/n= really.
T/m= yes.
Y/n= omg.
Taehyung= looks, like you guys forgot we are also present here.
T/m= oh we don't, I was just chatting with my daughter.
Taehyung= oh so, now you got your daughter so, you don't love your son anymore.
T/d= well, she came here to meet her daughter.
RM= wah, really.
T/m= yes. Now don't disturb us we are going to have some mother and daughter time.
Jk= yeah, yeah.

Then the ladies sat together.

Y/n= so everyone can speak hindi?
T/m= no, I lived in India, because of some work that's why I learned. At that time I met your mother and then we became friends.
Y/n(whispering*)= oh, so we can talk in hindi when we want don't want others to know about it.
T/m= yeah.

They talked for a while then it was time for dinner. Whole time Taehyung was looking at y/n, who was busy with T/m not giving any attention to him.

Everyone had their dinner and went to rest.

In y/n and taehyung room.

They entered the room and Taehyung pinned y/n to the door

Y/n= Tae, what are you doing.
Taehyung= you like it don't you?
Y/n= what?
Taehyung= ignoring me. Don't you know how much it hurts when you ignore me.
Y/n= but I didn't ignored you Tae.
Taehyung= no, you did and you always do. It hurts so much when you ignore me. It feels like someone is constantly stabbing my heart.

Y/n gasped.

Y/n= wh

Y/n= wh..what do yo..you mean?
Taehyung= I love you y/n, i really do i can't live without you. I hurts when you ignore me, when you talk about other males. I love it when you do things for me, when you care for me. I love you Kim Y/n
Y/n(shocked*)= Tae...I..I..
Taehyung= it's ok love, take you time, but please don't ignore me, don't reject me and my love. Please don't.

Y/n didn't said anything just hugged him.
Then they went to bed and cuddled eachother.

Y/n was thinking about the shocking confession Taehyung just did. She couldn't believe that he loves her. She wanted to tell him she also loves him, but couldn't. Thinking all this she drifted to sleep, in arms of her love.

[Hi guys,
I'm back with a new chapter. I am sorry I couldn't post for a few days as I was busy. I hope you guys like the new chapter.]