chapter 22

It's night time and both Taehyung and Y/n are on bed looking at the ceiling, secretly glancing at eachother from time to time

Now they both know they, love eachother. Taehyung turned towards y/n and said.

Taehyung= umm...honeypuffs, can we cuddle.

Y/n looked at him and scooted closer to him and hugged him, while humming, feeling his warmth. Taehyung also hugged her back gently rubbing her back.

Taehyung= you know, I'm so happy today that I can't Express. The time you confessed to me, it felt like the time stopped and I won the biggest war. I love you baby.

He kissed her forehead and found her already sleeping. He chuckled at her sleeping face and cuddled her by pulling her more close to him.

In morning.

Y/n woke up and saw Taehyung staring at her.

Y/n= good morning taetae.
Taehyung= good morning baby.
Y/n= why are you staring at me like that?
Taehyung= can't I look at my beautiful wife.

Y/n blushed and hide her face in his chest.
After sometime they got up and ready for work.
Y/n was doing her hair when, Taehyung backhugged her and placed his chin on her shoulder while pouting.

Y/n= what happened baby?
Taehyung= I can't tie my tie.
Y/n(chuckling*)= just that, give me I'll tie it.

Taehyung happily gave her the tie and pulled her closer to him by her waist hugging her, while she was tieing the tie.

Y/n= done.

Taehyung looked at his tie and then at y/n. He smiled and gave a long pack on her lips. After that they went to have their breakfasts. The whole time they were holding each others hand, passing eachother smiles.

After having breakfast they hugged eachother and went to their workplaces.

Timeskip

Taehyung p

Taehyung p.o.v

It was 3 in the afternoon, and I was almost done with all the work today. I looking outside the glass window present in my office, when a thought of my sweethear suddenly came in my mind, bringing a sweet smile on my cold face.
I decided to take her on our first official date.

I took my phone and called her.

OTP

Y/n= hello.
Taehyung= hello, baby. What are you doing?
Y/n= nothing, just finished my last meeting for a commercial.
Taehyung= hmm. Maybe I should also open an entertainment company, then I could I hire you as our model and we will stay together all the time.
Y/n= hmm, but Mr. Kim you will only do office romance with me, without focusing on you work and will not let me focus on my work either.
Taehyung= hmm, office romance sounds good to me Mrs. Kim.
Y/n= haha, you will go in loses if you keep your focus at the wrong place Mr. Kim.
Taehyung= huh, what do you know about what is the right place and what is the wrong place for me to focus on. Anyways, do you have any other work?
Y/n= umm. I don't think so. Why?
Taehyung= I was thinking of taking you out for a date. So we could spend some time together, just two of us and get to know eachother better and maybe enjoy a little.
Y/n= hmm, sound like a plan. Okay. But, what you mean by enjoy a little?
Taehyung(chuckling*)= aww, you know baby, what I mean.
Y/n= huh, such a flirt. Text me time and place of the date.
Taehyung= no, come home. I'm also going back to home. I want to take you out by myself. You know, just you and me.
Y/n= okay. Okay. Bye, take care.
Taehyung= bye and you too.

End of call.

[Hi guys, I'm finally back and I know it's a short chapter, I'll try to write longer chapter.
Be ready to feel single in next few chapters like me, because its gonna be romantic...and I'm single so it takes me a little extra time to write romantic scenes.
Anyways enjoy reading and be safe.
Love you guys.]