chapter 1

Taehyung side.

Taehyung is in his red room, harshly thrusting into a girl, who is begging him to stop

Girl= AAH..ST..AHH...STOP...AAH
Taehyung(thrusting*)= you slut, you were begging for it, what happened now. Huh.

After fucking her for straight one hour he finally cummed in her cumhole. That girl has already pass out  due to the aggressive sex. He got up and wore his clothes then looked back at the unconscious girl lying naked. He took out his gun and shooted her in forehead. After that he left the room. He asked servant to clean the mess up.

As he was walking his phone started ringing, he picked up the call.

Taehyung= speak.
Jk= V, Lee is planning to betray us.
Taehyung= hmm. Wait, I'm coming, prepare for meeting in first floor private living area.
Jk= ok.

After that Taehyung went to take a shower and then go for the meeting.

Timeskip

After taking shower Taehyung reached the meeting area.

BTS go seated and they started their meeting.

RM= Lee is betraying us, he is selling our inside details to other companies and mafia groups.
Jin= also he is mendelling with our secret works, that we do without others knowledge.
Taehyung= hmm. Looks like people are starting to take me lightly. And people like Lee needed to learn their lesson for mendelling with my matters.
Jimin= so, what are you gonna do.
Taehyung= kidnap, him and bring him to the warehouse. Tthen torture him for straight one week. I'll meet him after one week when I'll return from India. Also Suga hack his accounts and clear the credit that he stole.
Suga= ok, V.
Jk= ok.

After meeting they all went to do their work. Taehyung went to his room as he have to leave for Jaipur, Indian today night.

Y/n side.

Y/n is rightnow at the set shooting for next movie, in which she is doing role of a queen.

Director= and, cut. Good work. Now we will continue the nex scene.