chapter 14

Next day,
Evening.

Today is the mehndi of y/n. Only ladies will be present in this ritual, so boys will be in there rooms or wherever they want except the venue.

The garden where the function will take place, is clearly visible from Taehyung's room.

The venue is decorated beautifully for the function.

All the ladies are present

All the ladies are present. Mrs. Kapoor has also joined the Agarwal's for the rituals. After everything was settled y/n was brought there.

Y/n look.

Unlike other brides, y/n has chosen a completely different and beautiful look for her mehndi

As she entered the venue everyone started praising how beautiful she was looking.
Y/n got seated and after the rituals the artist started to work on her hands. Everyone was busy.
The girls were sad as they knew, that y/n is not doing these things by her will but for her parents, but they masked their sadness with a fake happy face.
Y/n was lost thinking about Taehyung. She didn't saw him since morning as she was really busy, even during breakfast she had some work. She was missing him, even though they were not very far, but she felt like she was way too far from him.

Timeskip

Y/n was lost in her thoughts when something caught her eyes.
TAEHYUNG.

He was standing at his rooms balcony only in his shorts, y/n was completely lost in him, shamelessly staring at him and his body, she didn't even noticed that he was looking at her and the artist was calling her

Artist= ma'am, what name should I write.
Y/n(starting at Taehyung*)= Taehyung.
Artist= ok ma'am.

She was so lost that she didn't noticed that she told the artist to write Taehyung's name, not Ranveer's name. After a few minutes Taehyung winked at her , she came back to her senses and looked down while blushing.

Meanwhile,

Taehyung just woke from his evening nap. He wanted to see y/n as he didn't saw her since yesterday, so he went to his room balcony. As everyone was busy so nobody noticed him. He was standing in a corner of his room's balcony. He was not wearing any shirt and was just in his shorts. He looked down to find his princess sitting looking like a goddess. He noticed y/n staring at him and his body. He smirked and winked at her. She came to her senses and looked down while blushing.
After a while Taehyung went back inside his room.

Y/n was looking at her heena, when she noticed Taehyung's name in it. She was shocked and asked.

Y/n(confused*)= excuse me, why did you wrote Taehyung on my hand.
Artist= ma'am you only told this name, when I asked for the groom's name.
Y/n(shocked*)= What!! Can you please change it?
Artist= ma'am its already dry, and if we tried to remove or change it everything will get spoiled.
Y/n= oh, ok.

Y/n was looking at Taehyung's name on her hand. She was thinking, what if someone noticed it. She decided that she will hide her hands from everyone and make sure that no one notices it.

After the function ended y/n went to her room, decided to change and take rest.

She layed on her bed and looked at her, which had Taehyung's name in it

She layed on her bed and looked at her, which had Taehyung's name in it. She noticed that her henna have already turned reddish. Then she went to sleep.

Next day she woke up, by her mother calling her name. She looked around to see her mother and girls in her room, looking at her. Her mother noticed her heena dark colour and said.

Y/m= omo, look at our y/nee heena colour, it's so dark looks like her husband will love her a lot.

Y/n blushed thinking about taehyung and his name in her hands. Meanwhile girls were confused that's why she blushed if she does not like Ranveer. After y/n mother left the room the girl went near y/n.

Riya= why are blushing so much? Did you started liking Ranveer?
Y/n= actually...

Y/n showed them her hands. They were confused for a minute, but got shocked when they saw taehyung name on her hand.

Jisoo(shocked*)= y/n....taehyung name. How?
Y/n= actually, yesterday when the artist asked for grooms name I was lost thinking something and I don't know how but I said his name. 
Jasmine= oh my god, that's why you blushed..

Y/n nodded hiding her shy smile.

Lisa= but what if someone, saw it.
Disha= y/n you have to make sure no one notice it ok.
Y/n= ok. Ok.

They were talking but they didn't knew that Taehyung heard it and was smiling like crazy. He was going to his room, he was passing y/n's room when he heard his name so he eavesdropped their conversation and got to know what they were talking about. He felt super happy after hearing it all. He went to his room thinking, finally his angel loves him.