Noya cluelessly answered back, "Does he?"

"First off," Takeda continued. "The weekend after next. We'll be having a practice match with Hinoyama High School from our prefecture."

"Right."

"And, regarding the previously mentioned excursion to Tokyo, their Interhigh Preliminaries starts this weekend, as I said yesterday. Ours in Miyagi took place over 3 consecutive days, but their span 3 weeks, with matches held on Sundays. As a result, the joint practices will take place after their Preliminaries.

We need to have your parents' permission for you to go on the trip, so I'll hand out the paperwork for that later as well. The school's consent is also, in essence, no problem."

Everyone started to get noisy upon Takeda mentioning the trip to Tokyo. Ukai simply nodded, "We got a good idea of expenses, too." He added.

"However..." The atmosphere soon started to feel heavy as soon as Takeda started talking again.

This caused all of them to curiously glance and listen to their sensei's next words.

Pushing his glasses back up (I can feel Midorima vibes here.), he eyed all of them with the most serious expression causing the team to get anxious.

"As there are plenty of teams in our prefecture who are at or above our level, in trying to travel outside the prefecture, we'll compete with them. It's a good opportunity, after all."

Suddenly, his glasses glint ominously, "...That said, I assume you already know---"

The third years---Daichi, Suga, and Asahi suddenly realized and remembered something extremely important.

"---That you have final exams next month?" Ukai flinched in the corner.

The four idiots, who heard the statement of Takeda, looked at the teacher with an uncommonly blank face.

"You know that, right?" His question was specifically directed to the four.

They simultaneously looked away in the same direction.

Ukai couldn't help but sweatdrop at the 1st year and 2nd year duo reactions---at that moment, he knew they fucked up.

"It seems that Tokyo's test period is basically the same as ours, so that means the joint practice session will take place right after. So, as you might already expect...

...There are supplementary lessons to attend for any subjects you fail." The teacher dropped the bomb.

"TANAKA, NISHINOYA, WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU'RE GOING?! THERE'S NOWHERE TO RUN!!" Daichi shouted at the two runaway second years.

"ENNOSHITA, CATCH THEM!!"

"A fai-failing grade?! WHAT NUMBER IS THAT?!"

Sugawara stared at Hinata incredulously, "You're stuck at that point?!"

"KAGEYAMA'S NOT BREATHING!!" Yamaguchi yelled in a panic.

✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎

"Nani?"

Akito's tired eyes slowly widened upon hearing what his sister just said.

Chuckling at Akito's expression, Ayumi nudged her head towards the door beside her. There, he saw two familiar faces.

"Your friends are here to see you, they're outside waiting for you." A man standing at the door answered his question instead of his sister