𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭- "𝐑𝐮𝐧 𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥"

♫♫♫

(𝐅𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫)♡

(𝐅𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫)

𝗡𝗼𝘁 𝗲𝗱𝗶𝘁𝗲𝗱

The clock was ticking.

I knew where the pills were located.

All I had to do was grab them then flush them. It seemed easy enough..well if you I didn't have a 6,2 skeptical boy contemplating my every move.

Westin was up and on alert, as if he was waiting for someone to come any minute now and knock down the room door. I'd been keeping track of his breathing. The rise and fall of his chest didn't fail to slow as time passed.

My head lay pressed against his chest as his arm looped around my waist. I kept my eyes closed just in case he got the idea of checking if I was asleep or not.

The longer I took to flush the pills the more time Westin had to use them. With that thought in my mind, I concentrated on keeping my breathing in control to resemble the motion of sleeping.

Twenty or so minutes pass when I finally hear Westin's breathing even out. His tightly-wrapped arm loosens ever so slightly. Holding my breath, I take a couple minutes of precaution before gradually sliding out of his grasp.

Once I'm fully standing up I reach for his t-shirt that rests on the floor. Slipping it on I pull my hair out that lay stuck underneath it. Mid movement I Hear shuffling from behind me.

Freezing, I squeeze my eyes shut in dread. Please be asleep. Please be asleep. Please be asleep. Turning around I spot Westin still asleep but instead of him holding me, he was now holding a pillow.

I sigh in relief and began to tiptoe over to the closet. My height was no match for the high up chest so I look around  to see if I can
spot anything to give me an extra boost.

The spinny desk chair comes into my view and I bite my lip as I drag it over, quietly, before sitting
it in front of me.

With a chest filled with anxiety, I climb on top of the chair. The extra height gave me just enough of a boost to reach for the bottle. My fingers graze it before finally grasping them.

I don't savor my success but instead, make work of quickly getting off of the chair.

My luck wasn't willing to take me any further.

I should've known this would happen. Stupid. Stupid.Stupid.

My mind repeats its bleak words as Westin's words restore the chill gloomy, room.

"Arabella, what are you doing."

I almost scoff at his shocking words. Wasn't it obvious? I'm doing the one thing that I needed to do in this situation.

I run like hell.

Hiiiiii, this filler is just to hold you guys until I figure out what ending I want to end the story with

Hiiiiii, this filler is just to hold you guys until I figure out what ending I want to end the story with. I have about two different ways I want things to go but it's taking me a while to make up my mind. Please bear with me while I come to my decision :) thank you for reading and being patient.  (please excuse any mistakes this was a hit rushed)

Until next time!! <3