𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞- "𝐅𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐒𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐞"

♪♪♪

𝗡𝗼𝘁 𝗲𝗱𝗶𝘁𝗲𝗱𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐀

𝗡𝗼𝘁 𝗲𝗱𝗶𝘁𝗲𝗱
𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐀

"Arabella Mae Davis! if your butt isn't out of that bed in the next minute I'll-"

"I'm up I'm up" I grumble with my face snuggled into my pillow. My alarm went off about five times to which I hit the snooze button and fell right back asleep. school wasn't worth my time.

Kicking the covers off my body I grumble and groan in distress to my bathroom. Hair sticks up out of my bun along with a little bit of slobber that decorates my cheek. What a beauty I am.

On the bright side, I get to see my morning skinny and take pictures. Grabbing my toothbrush I begin my morning routine which consists of washing my face with Cetaphil, brushing my teeth, and brushing my hair till I look presentable.

Today I've decided to wear it down in its natural waves. I throw on a light blue button crop with washed-out denim blue jeans. My mom's already gone by the time I get downstairs. No goodbye or love you was said. I'm used to it by now.

𝙃𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙪𝙩𝙛𝙞𝙩:

The walk to school was only around 15-minutes

The walk to school was only around 15-minutes. Once I arrived I didn't waste any time and began heading straight to the front office not stopping to socialize with anyone. I'm on a mission that cannot jeopardize-

"Hi, I'm Camden your tour guide for the day. I've already picked up your schedule from the office and can I just say I love your outfit."

My feet stumble back as a guy a little taller than me rounds the corner. Fluffy brown hair dances on his forehead, his eyes shine when they land on me. His voice sounds oddly happy considering what time it is. He has a baby face that I want to squeeze to death so I guess I'll give him a shot.

"Hi yes I'm Arabella it's nice to meet you Camden " I hold out my hand for him to shake. He laughs and before I know it I'm stuffed into a hard chest. Camden smells like coconuts, the smell is inviting so I take a couple more whiffs before he pulls away.

"Nice to meet you so let's get on with the tour." I couldn't help but notice how excited Camden looked the whole tour. His face has worn a smile since I met him while his fingers ran against each of the lockers we went past.

Now I'm no Debby downer but there's no way someone enjoys school this much. My curiosity gets the best of me and I ask "I don't mean to sound like a snarky bitch but why are you so happy?"

Camden stops outside of the classroom and slowly turns around to face me. Something tells me I'm gonna regret this. With wide eyes and a gleaming smile, Camden starts jumping off of the fucking walls. "My best friend is coming back to school today"

Oh.

This girl/guy better be super fantastic or I'm gonna be disappointed considering how hyped Camden is right now. "Good for you Camden" my voice probably didn't match my face which screams how uninterested I am. "Thanks, here's your class I'll meet you back by your locker after third hour so we can head to lunch."

"Thank you for the tour I'll see you later." With a wave, I walk into class. There were many empty seats so I chose one that was located in the back of the class. Sooner or later kids fill in and the teacher begins his lesson.

Lunch rolls around so I'm awkwardly standing by my locker as I await Camden. "Alrighty, you ready to go to lunch?" Camden pops up beside me. "Yeah lead the way" the lunchroom is loud, many of the tables seem filled and I start to wonder which tables Camden's.

"Follow me," Camden says while waving his hand in his direction. He practically skips in front of me. We arrive at a table which one girls and two boys sit. The girl farther down has Blond braids along with cherry red lips. She's busy talking to a guy with dirty blond hair, he had a silver piercing on his nose. They seem to be arguing, I look across from them and see another boy with his hood up. His hands have tattoos that travel up his sleeves. I can already tell he's hot.

In a flash Camden's running towards him. He shakes him up a bit before pulling his hood down. "What" a deep raspy voice echoed through the table. Dear Lord save me.

Finally, he picked his head upright, My predictions were correct. He was blessed with brownish-black mossy hair along with green forest eyes. His jaw seemed sharp as a knife as he clenched it while glaring at Camden. Although Camden ignored it and instead pulled him into a hug. They did the little pat-backs men do when greeting each other. It was quite wholesome.

"Oh, Camden, who's this?" turning around there's a tall blonde girl with two trays of food in her hand. "Hey Leah this is Arabella but I'm choosing to call her Bella."

As Camden introduces me I see "Leah" take a long good look at me. From my hair to my shoes. If she's trying to make me squirm she's going to have to try a lot harder. "Hi, I'm Leah your welcome to sit with us" fake smile, check. Fake voice, check.

By now we had the attention of the rest of the group. Dirty blond hair guy and blonde braids girl were rolling their eyes. But not at me, I'm assuming at their friend Leah. Camden made room for me by him, more introductions begin.

"Hi, I'm Zamora I love your outfit." the girl with blonde braids is the first to introduce herself. One by one everyone introduced themselves, well except for the guy with the tattoos. He mostly stared At me, while I told stuff about myself.

Everyone seemed pretty nice, I've started to memorize their names. Zamora is on the more spunky side with her sarcasm as a defense mechanism. Jude mostly bickers with Zamora but he seems sweet. Leah didn't say much, little "oh nice" or "that's cool" here and there. I've learned that the tattoo guy's name is Westin. Like Leah, he didn't talk. Camden so far was my favorite, he just gave me good vibes.

Lunch was now over, the day went on and the classes were okay. Camden and I got partnered to do an assignment for life skills together. He volunteered to do it at his house saying how excited he was to show me his new "ps 5"

I decided to text my mom that I would be at a friend's house doing school work for a little bit, as usual, she didn't reply.