𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧-"𝐒𝐨𝐟𝐭 𝐒𝐩𝐨𝐭"

♫♫♫

𝗡𝗼𝘁 𝗲𝗱𝗶𝘁𝗲𝗱

𝗡𝗼𝘁 𝗲𝗱𝗶𝘁𝗲𝗱

♡︎

Arabella sits face-deep into pride and prejudice at the lunch table. Jude's conversing with Camden while eating pizza. Westins re-taking a calculus test, Zamora and Leah are in the lunch line.

On the twentieth page, Arabella's interrupted by the slammed treys of Zamora and Leah. They both plop down in front of her with worried faces.

Arabella sighs before bookmarking her book ready for whatever absurdity was about to come out of her friend's mouths.

She motions her fingers for them to speak, Leah starts "so, we need you to convince Westin to come on our friend road trip to Santa Barbara."

Zamora takes over giving Arabella the sad eyes, "we asked him earlier but that went...well bad."

𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐑

"No"
Westin slams his locker shut after stuffing his books inside.

Zamora and Leah dramatically sigh throwing their arms. "And why not?" Leah asks while folding her arms defensively.

"Because I said so now fuck off."

𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐓

Arabella finds it hard to contain her laugh after hearing the story causing both girls to roll their eyes. She sobers up but tilts her head in confusion "wait why do I have to ask when he already said no to you too?" she asks lazily.

Zamora scoffs as if Arabella just asked one of the world's dumbest questions. "He has a soft spot for you, of course he'll say yes if you ask Bella."
Leah agrees with thumbs up while stuffing her face with pizza. "No he doesn't" Arabella proclaims "but I'll ask him again for you" she lets out shrugging nonchalantly.

The two girls silently celebrate while high giving each other high fives in victory. Reopening her book Arabella gets ready to resume, "ill ask him next hour since I have that class with him." she announces to the girls.

It was now fifth period, Westin sat with his head down ignoring the teacher's lecture. Arabella sighed internally wondering what was keeping him so down.

He'd been acting quiet all day, more so than usual. 

The teacher told the students to work on their assignments and went back to grading papers. This was Arabella's chance to ask but she felt like it would irritate him more than he already was.