𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫 - "𝐒𝐮𝐠𝐚𝐫 𝐃𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐲"

♫♫♫

𝗡𝗼𝘁 𝗲𝗱𝗶𝘁𝗲𝗱𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐀

𝗡𝗼𝘁 𝗲𝗱𝗶𝘁𝗲𝗱
𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐀

"So I said, "how about we share it."
"Ew Camden that's disgusting"

Camden rolls his eyes before continuing with his story. The main idea of the story was about how he went to the beach one day and accidentally stole someone's ice cream.

Turns out it was a 44- year old mans, he even offered to share it with him but the man flipped him off while walking away instead. "Hey! Don't judge he could've been my new sugar daddy."

I snicker before checking the time on my phone. "Okay, we should finish up" I suggest while grabbing my pencil to continue my work. "can we please take a break my hand keeps cramping" Camden groans. "We've been talking for half an hour I'd consider that our break." Laughing at Camden's annoyed look I gesture for him to hand me his paper.

"Here while you look over that I'm gonna go get us some snacks." nodding I look over his work.
Not even a few minutes later the doorbell rings. Loud voices echo around the house. Furrowing my brows I scramble to my feet. Before heading downstairs. On The last step, I see Camden's whole friend group going through his pantry and fridge. Everyone except Westin, he was scrolling on his phone ignoring everyone else around him.

"Bella!" I snap my head over to Zamora who's smiling at me. She seems happy to see me "what are you doing here?" everyone else looks over at me while awaiting my answer. Before I could speak Camden cuts me off "well I was trying to tell you that I and Bella had a project to do together before you barged into my house!" Leah laughs while eating a bag of lays chips.

Camden whips his head toward her "oh, I'm sorry is this funny to you?" with a smirk Leah nods her head. "You little shit." Camden barges at her but she takes off before he could get her. He chases her out of the kitchen. Everyone else went back to eating their snacks. "Cmon Wes let's hop on the game." Jude juggles three Oreos while talking to Westin. It looked too cool as he let one of them fall into his mouth. "Sure" Westin agreed before walking out. Jude threw the remaining Oreos at me and Zamora. Squealing I cover my face while Zamora throws hers back. "Asswipe" she mumbles

"So what's the project for?" Zamora asks while opening Camden's fridge. Plopping down on a barstool I tell her about our humanitarian life skills project. But over all the yells coming from the living room, she barely heard anything. She grumbles before walking into the living room me hot on her trail. "Could you guys keep it down?" both boys ignore her to invested into the game. Their eyes falling every move on to screen. It was actually pretty amusing, Zamora didn't think so.

"Okay, I wanna play now Jude your turn has been over." Zamora walks over to him while snatching the controller out of his hand. "What? No, I still have 2 minutes." Zamora pushes him over as she takes a seat on the couch. There's nowhere to sit but besides Westin so I make my way over to him before sitting down. A few seconds later a controller falls into my lap. Confused I look at Westin who's already looking at me. "I don't know how to play." Westin motions for me to pick up the controller. "The square means run, the triangle is jump" Westin explains. We've been playing for a while now.

Sometimes he would grab the controller to show me how to do certain things. other times he's encouraging me with words like "good" "just like that" "perfect". Instant butterflies in my stomach. Our legs are touching and neither of us has moved them. I sound like a fucking middle school girl whose crush just told her has feelings for her. Before I know it me and Zamora are going head to head in call of duty.

I took the win but only because Jude kept yelling in her ear about how much she sucks. They bickered like siblings which was extremely entertaining to watch. "Hey wanna 1v1?"

Westin asks me while snatching the controller out of Zamora's hands, although she didn't notice due to her and Jude fighting.  "Sure I'm gonna win though." I counter Westin shakes his head "get ready to have your ass handed to you."

"