𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐎𝐧𝐞- "𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐇𝐮𝐥𝐤"

♫♫♫

𝗡𝗼𝘁 𝗲𝗱𝗶𝘁𝗲𝗱

𝗡𝗼𝘁 𝗲𝗱𝗶𝘁𝗲𝗱

𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐀

This was so undeniably awkward.

Heat warmed my legs as I sat on a long wooden log. The chatter of drunk teens swarmed my ears, as liquor was passed around to everyone willing to get shit-faced. The baby hairs on the back of my neck moved every which way, reminding me of the three hickeys coating my skin.

The bonfire was fun for a total of an hour before the catcalls and drunk idiots started parading around me. Zamora was informed and invited to the Santa Bonfire at a small clothing store, by the cashier who wouldn't take a hint.

His eyes never stayed on hers for too long and voluntarily admired her cleavage from up close. All the girls were distressed at the story while the boy's merrily shrugged.

Now in the present tense Tinsley and me share rather bored glances as Vincent Jackson goes on and on about his rich house, and his rich parents, even his rich dog.

He didn't fail to shove his phone in our faces just so we could see his dog in expensive designer dog clothes. This guy was the symbol of arrogance, with not a care nor problem in the world.

If Tanner and Vincent met it would be World war three.

Tinsley kept checking her phone, ready for the call to come through her phone that it was time to leave. Leah pulled her out of her room, ignoring her constant pleas to stay in.

Tinsley nervously looks at me again as Vincent made another comment towards my body, or face, or what he'd like to do to me if I'd let him.

"Listen isabella all I'm saying is I'd give you a night you would remember."

I winced as he yet again called me "isabella"

Tinsely scoffed noticeably annoyed, "for the last time you jack ass her name is Arabella, not Isabella, not Izzy, not Ari,"

She had gotten up, looking ready to pounce at any moment. Tinsley may have been shy and reserved, but you could see from a mile away that she was related to Leah Allen.

The boys around Vincent laughed as the tiny girl next to me yelled at their friend.

Pulling her back down I attempted to shush her next brewing words, "Tinsley just ignore them, engaging entertains them." my brows furrow in frustration as I speak.

Thankfulness filled me when I remembered westin went to go get us drinks that weren't spiked. Who knows what would happen if he was here.

Jude and Zamora decided to go get henna tattoos while Camden and Leah went surfing.

Vincent went on again but I blocked him out instead focusing on stars and moon up above. Soon after a small pinch landed on my arm. Whipping my head to the side I see Tinsley with wide eyes looking behind me.