𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲- "𝐀𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝"

♫♫♫

𝗡𝗼𝘁 𝗲𝗱𝗶𝘁𝗲𝗱𝐀𝐝•𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐭•𝐞𝐝

𝗡𝗼𝘁 𝗲𝗱𝗶𝘁𝗲𝗱
𝐀𝐝•𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐭•𝐞𝐝

𝑨𝒅𝒋𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒗𝒆

"𝐩𝐡𝐲𝐬𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐝𝐞𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐧 𝐚 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐮𝐥𝐚𝐫 𝐬𝐮𝐛𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞."

𝐓𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐲

As soon as the group entered the Allen family beach house, the vacation began.

Leah begged her parents to have the beach house for a couple of days. They finally caved but with one condition. Her little sister had to come along. The Allens have been wanting their seventeen your old daughter to get out of the house for a while now.

She's always boxed up at home reading never out living. This was the perfect time for her to be out.

Tinsley Allen could give a shit about getting out of the house, All she ever desired was staying at home and binge-watching Vampire Diaries.

Upon the group's arrival, Tinsley had already been there deciding to drive a day early to enjoy her last moments of peace and alone time.

Everyone stands in the humongous living room, awaiting Leah's orders. "Okay my sister is already here, she's upstairs and probably won't bother us"

Arabella seemed to be the only one token back from the news of Leah having a sister.

"Sister?" Arabella questioned rubbing the side of her arm.

Leah sighed seeming annoyed," yeah her name is Tinsley, she's like this super weird bookworm and can come off shy."

Arabella nodded seemingly glancing upstairs now curious about Leah's sister. "Okay, so there are four rooms. Jude and Camden, Zamora and me, then Westin and Bella share one."