𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞- "𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐞"

♫♫♫

𝗡𝗼𝘁 𝗲𝗱𝗶𝘁𝗲𝗱

𝗡𝗼𝘁 𝗲𝗱𝗶𝘁𝗲𝗱

Westin was very displeased.

All five of his friends, plus Tinsley we're inside of his house. The trip back home was filled with solemn faces. Everyone was upset that they had to go back to reality instead of living in the sun-kissed beach world other than there own.

Well everyone except Tinsley who slept like a baby on the way back and even finished two of her "to be read" books.

Leah suggested that they chill at westins house considering nobody wanted to go home at the moment. Tinsley whined and pleaded to be taken home but her pleads fell onto deaf ears.

Westin refused saying how he didn't want any of them to be around Oliver and his unpredictable mood swings. Annoyed protests was all he heard before he finally gave in and agreed.

Oliver had planned to open up a tattoo parlor in town and that meant his stay was going to be longer than Westin had hoped.

Now they all sat in his space. His home that also housed the devil in disguise. His mom was away on a work trip, leaving two very tempered men in her home. Weston thought it was a bad move on her part.

Everyone was sprawled across his living room couches talking, arguing, or eating. The eating was mostly done by his bubbly girlfriend who raided his pantry once she entered his house. he paid no real mind to it and let her have at it.

But once everyone else tried to eat his snacks with their grubby hands he scowled and yelled for them to get out of his kitchen.

Not without some muttered complaints from Camden and Leah, "If I knew she'd get special treatment for being his girlfriend I would have never let her meet you guys." "I'd outta smack those snacks out of her damn hands" jokes, but didn't slide so well past Westin.

Arabella teased them making extra loud noises of appreciation to her snacks. Earning middle fingers from both Leah and Camden. He sat there amused while rubbing her thighs that laid out onto his legs.

Then he froze. Oliver had slowly came down the steps making sure to eye each one of his friends, stirring something in his stomach.

Weston tightened his hold on Arabellas thigh, she noticed it but didn't comment.

Like a fucking moth to a flame his gaze stayed on Tinsley more than Leah liked. Heavy and curious before heading down the hallway to the garage.

Zamora was the first to speak into the tense air, "does the guy wake up on the wrong side of the bed every day?"

Jude laughs along with Leah, Camden just shudders as if he can't get over Olivers intense stare. Tinsley stares at the spot he stood at for a couple seconds longer than seemed necessary.