𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭- "𝐁𝐚𝐢𝐥"

♫♫♫

𝗡𝗼𝘁 𝗲𝗱𝗶𝘁𝗲𝗱

𝗡𝗼𝘁 𝗲𝗱𝗶𝘁𝗲𝗱

Westin Smiths Bail was a whopping 2k.

The group was gathered around in Leah's living room while they went over ideas in their heads. Camden groaned frustrately, " where the fuck are we going to get 2 grand?" he queried while massaging his head as if he had a massive headache that wouldn't leave.

Camden didn't cuss often, but when he did everyone knew he was either stressed out or mad.

Leah shrugged while stealing paper airplanes that Jude was making. Zamora was typing on her laptop, looking up ways they could make quick and easy money that didn't revolve getting Jobs or doing anything illegal. Much to Leah's disappointment.

Arabella stuffed her face with cheetos while pouting. She didn't think they would be getting money anytime soon. They couldnt ask their parents because that would be  a big ask and most of the parents haven't really ever been fond of Westin.

His past didn't rubb off well on the parents, so Arabella was sure they were happy he was put behind bars instead of in their kids lives.

Music flowed from Tinsley's room upstairs to downstairs. Arabella listened to it while humming along. Then she thought of Tinsley.
That brought her to thinking about Oliver.

The large man that scared the shit out of her. She was observant most of the time, and when she would catch a glimpse of Oliver anytime she was at Westins he'd always pull her attention to him.

Not because she found him attractive, which he was. But because of the golden and sliver watches that would be hidden under his jackets or long sleeve shirts. And what seemed like thousand dollar suits she's sure she's seen at the mall, or on magazines filled with handsome male models and business men.

Money. The man had it and wasn't afraid to flaunt it. Her chewing stopped as a plan formed inside of her head. Getting the groups attention she cleared her throat, "we could ask Oliver." Arabella already knew what there reactions would be so she decided to subtly wipe her mouth of Cheeto crumbs.

Zamora laughed along with Camden while Leah scoffed as if She'd just heard the worlds stupidest plan.

"I'm serious, he has money, we could try to convince him to pay for Westins bail." She suggested.

Jude looked at Arabella and nodded. "See Jude agrees."

Camden debated it while running every scenario through his head, all of them ending with them walking out of Westins house with Sullen faces.
But even he knew it was their only shot.