𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐎𝐧𝐞-"𝐒𝐨 𝐃𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠"

♫♫♫

𝗡𝗼𝘁 𝗲𝗱𝗶𝘁𝗲𝗱(𝗗𝘂𝗮𝗹 𝗣𝗼𝘃)

𝗡𝗼𝘁 𝗲𝗱𝗶𝘁𝗲𝗱
(𝗗𝘂𝗮𝗹 𝗣𝗼𝘃)

𝐖𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐍

The house smelled of brownies.

My mom was on some stupid work trip and wouldn't be back till next week. Not that i was complaining.

No doubt in my mind Oliver was the cause of the smell. As I and Arabella walked farther into the kitchen I fought the urge to ignore him entirely.

But I knew if I did that then he'd just purposely try to ruin me and Bella's night, and I definitely was not fucking having that. Oliver was taking out two batches of brownies out of the stove right as we strode into the kitchen.

As if he had eyes in the back of his goddam ahead he spoke to us still facing the opposite direction, "oh look the happy couple has arrived."

The sentence was teasing and filled with amusement.

Bella squeezes my hand once or twice giving me the indication that she was ready to go upstairs, but I knew that I had to stand here until Oliver got bored of teasing us and moved on or this would be one hell of a night.

So, instead of answering her back with hand gestures, I question Oliver with an obvious question, "You baking?"

He ignores my question and instead concludes to keep tending to his precious brownies.

I use that as my cue to leave but before we can make it completely out of the kitchen Oliver makes a comment that has Bella freezing and my body tensing, "me aburriste con tus preguntas idiotas"(You bore me with your idiotic  questions.)

Bella's stare penetrates through my skin as she looks up at me, "Estaré en mi habitación" ( Will be in my room.)

His silence is what encourages me to continue pulling Bella upstairs with me. Once were inside of my bedroom the question I had hoped I'd never have to hear, fly loose.

"You Speak Spanish?" She mutters while toying with the buttons on my plain button-up. Grabbing both her hands I plant kisses on them before answering, "from time to time."

She steps away from me as the new information fully sets in. Her eyebrows quirk up as I presume a thought enters her mind. "Can you teach me some?"

"Mhm," I nod while tracing her skin with my eyes, she had the softest skin I'd ever felt.

I walk over to my dresser shuffling through i pulling out some shorts she'd left at my house, turning around to toss it at her. I knew she'd be more comfortable out of the dress she wore to the dinner.