Chapter Twenty Five: This Could Work

*******Jimin's POV*******

I stared up at the woman who was sitting on me. "Really? I'm your soulmate, too?"

"I don't have a mark or anything," she told me. "But yours has my name. And your other soulmate has my number on his finger. So what other Mandy could it be?"

"Just you, I think," I said, nodding my head in agreement. "Crazy."

"Crazy, yes," she said, moving her hands up to cup my face. "But also kind of awesome. I was freaking out about us having to make Yoongi choose between us, because I know that he would pick you, every time."

I chuckled softly as I watched her. "I was freaking out about the same thing, actually. I thought that if I told him that he had to choose, then he would pick you, because I was being difficult."

She ran one of her hands up into my currently pink hair. "Apparently, we're both dumb."

"Mandy..."

"Hmm...?" She said back, still carding her fingers through my hair.

"What happened to your not liking to be touched thing?" I asked her.

Her eyes flicked down to mine, surprise showing on her face. "Oh, I...I don't know, actually. I don't know if it's the soulmate thing, or the fact that you just saved my life from becoming a pancake on some random road in China. But I don't mind touching you, or being touched by you." She used her head to gesture towards my hands on her hips. "That's never really happened before, by-the-way. I don't mind when Mairette or Kris touch me, but they're my best friends, and I love them. But a guy? Nope. Never happened before."

I smiled up at her, I couldn't help it. I had left the room with her and Yoongi, because I was upset that I couldn't touch her, couldn't comfort her. That was my thing.

"Mandy...I got my mark when I touched you," I said, my voice a little breathy at my sudden realization. "When you touched me."

"Oh my God...you're right!" She said, her eyes still locked on mine. "That's how it happened with Kris and Namjoon, too. What in the Hell is going on with the soulmate bonds?"

"I'd rather know what in the Hell is going on here," a voice said from above my head.

We both looked up to see Yoongi standing there with his arms crossed. Mandy quickly got off of me and we both stood up to face him.

"Yoongi," she said. "Jimin just saved my life."

"What?" Yoongi asked, his brows knitting together.

"I was standing over there," I said, pointing towards the sidewalk that bordered the beach. "And she was calling my name, and not paying attention when she crossed the road, and a car was coming at her, so I jumped in front of it, and pulled her out of the way. I don't know about saving her life, but I didn't want her to get hurt."

"He did save me, though," Mandy added, putting her hand on my shoulder. "But that's not the only thing that happened." She looked at me and nodded her head, letting me know that I should tell him about my new soulmate mark.

"Turns out that I'm her soulmate, too," I told Yoongi.

"What?"

I pulled up my shirt and turned so that my right side was facing him and he could see my new mark that had finally stopped burning. Yoongi reached out and touched it, running his long fingers over the letters of Mandy's name.

"Woah..." he said, staring at it. "It matches the color of mine." He reached for my wrist and turned it so that he could look at them both. "It exactly matches it. What does this mean?"