Chapter Sixteen: Reality

"FINALLY!" Jungkook says as we get down the ramp from the boat down to the dock. He leans down and kisses the weathered wood, then wipes at his mouth. "Ew! What the hell did you two just let me do?"

"Like we have any control over you?" Hoseok asks with a laugh.

"Yeah, come on, baby, we all know that you're the one who likes to be in control," I point out with a laugh.

"Still!" He says, pointing at me, then at Hobi. "You two could have stopped your soulmate from making this huge mistake!"

"It's just wood, dude," I say, still laughing at him.

"It tastes like old fish!" He exclaims, still wiping at his mouth.

"Well you're not kissing me for a while," I say, making a face.

"Me, either," Hobi says, walking past him.

"Well ya'll are rude," Jungkook pouts as he starts to follow us, helping carry all of my stuff.

"Ya'll?" Hobi asks, looking back at him. "You've spent waaaaay too much time with Mairette the past two weeks."

Jungkook shrugs at him. "I'm not mad about it."

"I think it's cute, baby," I tell him with a smile.

He sticks his tongue out at Hobi like the youngest that he is. "See! She thinks that I'm cute."

"No, dude," Hobi laughs at him. "She said that what you said was cute. Not you."

Jungkook shoots his wide doe eyes at me. "Noona?" 

I can't help but giggle. "You're cute, Kookie. Adorable, actually."

"At least one of my soulmates thinks so," Jungkook says, walking next to me as we head for the car pick up, where Hoseok has arranged for somebody to come and get us.

"When did I say that I don't think you're cute?" Hobi asks from in front of us. "I have to be at least slightly attracted to you to let you put your dick in my ass, my love."

"Gee thanks Hyung," Jungkook grumbles. "You have such a way with words."

Hobi stops walking and turns back to JK, pulling his mouth down to kiss him. "I fucking love you. So much that I kissed your old fish lips. And I find you sexy as hell and you know it, so shut up and stop being a whiny baby."

I choked out a laugh. I couldn't help it. They were funny.

"I'll take it," Jungkook says, sounding happier now. "I like when one of my soulmates calls me sexy."

"Dude, the whole damn world thinks that you're sexy, and they talk about it all of the time," I tell him. "Do you really need that validation from us?"

"Yep. I do," he says, looking over at me. "Your opinions matter more to me than anyone else's."

"You know...you're almost cute enough to make me kiss your old fish lips," I tell him. "Almost."

"Well that's rude," he said with another pout.

"Mairette, I swear to God, I am going to punish you for teaching him that word," Hobi told me with a glare.

"Bring it on, handsome," I smirk at him. "I can handle your worst and give that shit right back."

"Oh that sounds like a challenge, Yeobo," Hobi tells me. Well...not really Hobi. He looks like he's in full-on Hoseok mode at the moment. "Are you sure that you want to play that game?"