Chapter Nine: I Think He Likes You

*******Jungkook's POV*******

Hobi-Hyung thinks that I look good in leather pants?

That's...interesting. Somebody should tell him that he looks pretty good in them, too. I wasn't sure that somebody should be me, though. I didn't want to make things more awkward than they already were.

I meant what I said. I didn't mind him looking. He is my soulmate, just as much as Mairette is. But did I really want to put it out there that I had been looking at him differently since I had gotten my marking and found out that it matched his?

If I'm being honest, it wasn't just since we found out. I had always thought that my Hobi-Hyung was kind of weirdly beautiful. And it always angered me whenever I saw hate comments online about his looks or anything else having to do with him.

Some people are just so sad and bored with their own lives, and they have nothing better to do with their time than sit on their phones and type out shit that's not even true. I mean, they could hate on me all that they wanted, and I wouldn't blink an eye. But I just couldn't stand it when they hated on one of my hyungs.

Especially my Hobi-Hyung.

How can anyone not love him? The man is literal sunshine. He brightens every room he walks into. He makes everyone laugh. He always puts the needs of the rest of us above himself. He always checks on us. He always listens to our problems and ignores his own. He always feeds us, even off of his own plate.

And he has the most beautiful smile I've ever seen. His eyes sparkle, his whole face shines, and you can't help but smile, too.

He's helped me become a better dancer. He's helped me become a better performer. He's helped me become a better friend. He's helped me become a better person.

So yeah, I love him.

But do I love him?

That might be true, too. I'm not sure.

Damn. Was I jealous because he was kissing her? Or because she was kissing him?

I don't actually think that it was either. I was just jealous that I wasn't included. I don't like the feeling that my soulmates are leaving me out of stuff. Even if it's just kissing.

I hate feeling left out of anything. I'm used to being the youngest and my hyungs kind of give me whatever I want. They've turned me into a bit of a brat. But, because I'm the youngest, they tend to think that I can't handle some things, or won't enjoy doing some of the things that the older guys want to do. So I get left out. It's not a great feeling. 

"Yo! Jungkook!" Fingers were snapping in front of my face.

"W-What?" I asked, blinking a few times to focus my vision. I looked down at Mairette. "What?" I looked up, but it was just the two of us now. "Where did Hobi-Hyung go?"

"Dude," she said with a giggle. "He went to take a shower. You've been zoning out for like seven minutes."

"I have?" I asked her, and she nodded. "Sorry, Aegiya." I could feel the heated blush running up my neck.

"Where did you go?" She asked me, putting her hand on my cheek.

I leaned into her touch. "Just thinking about something."

"Care to share with the class?"

I chuckled at her. "No, teacher lady. I'm good."

She stared up at me for a moment, and I stared back at her. Her eyes were really pretty. They were light blue, but also...not. Sometimes they almost looked green. Paired with her dark, auburn hair, it just made her so beautiful.