Chapter Thirteen: Sporks and Sunshine

"Wake up, pretty girl," a voice said as a hand lightly shook my shoulder.

I snuggled into the warmth in front of me. "Nooooo. I don't wanna."

Hobi laughed softly at me. "If you don't get up, then we're going to miss dinner."

"I'm okay with that," I tell him. I tilt my head to kiss his collarbone.

He groans softly before answering me. "You might be okay with that, but you have never seen our soulmate when he's not fed. It's not pretty."

"I have a hard time believing that Kookie is ever not pretty," I tell him.

"Well...You're not wrong," he says with a chuckle. "But this is more like his personality isn't pretty. Hungry Jungkook might be the only time that I'm actually scared of him."

I groan and wrap my arms around his back. "But you're so warm. I don't want to move."

"We can come back to bed after we feed the baby," Hobi tells me.

"Hey!" a voice says from the bathroom. "I'm not the baby boy here, Hyung."

"I swear to God, Kook, if you call me that in front of other people, I will cut your dick off in your sleep."

Jungkook laughs as he walks out and sits on the bed behind me. "No you won't. You like my dick too much."

Hobi took a moment before he answered. "Fine. I'll figure out something else to do to you."

I sit up and look at Hobi. "Ohhhh....so you do like his dick that much?" I ask.

"Just wait until he fucks you, Mairette," Hobi says. "You'll understand."

I turn to look at Jungkook and he has the proudest smile on his face. It makes me giggle.

"You're inflating his ego, Hobi."

"Yeah...he really doesn't need me to do that," Hobi says. "There are millions of girls, and guys, all over the world who would throw themselves in front of a train to save his dick or any other part of his body."

"Those millions of girls and guys are not my soulmate, though, Hyung," Jungkook tells him.

Hobi rolls his eyes. "Don't try and sweet talk me now, Kook. I'm still mad at you for the nickname."

"No you're not," Jungkook says with laugh. "You love it."

Hobi frowns at him. "I can neither confirm nor deny the truth behind that statement."

"I knew it!" Jungkook says, getting excited. "You like it!"

Hobi blushes and looks down at the sheets. "Shut up."

I look at him. "There's nothing wrong with liking it, Hobi."

"Yeah there is," he tells me. "I'm his Hyung. I shouldn't enjoy it coming from him as much as I do."

I roll my eyes at him. "That's silly, sweetheart. He's your soulmate. It shouldn't matter."

"I didn't hate it when you called me that, either, Yeobo," he tells me.

"So...we'll just keep it something special," Jungkook tells him. "Between the three of us."

Hobi looks up at him. "Promise?"

"I promise, Hyung," Jungkook says. "I won't say it in front of anybody else if that's how you feel. Actually, I wouldn't have done it anyway, because I don't want to embarrass you."

Hobi smiles at him. "Thank you, baby."

Jungkook raises his eyebrows for a moment, then gives Hobi one of his cute bunny smiles. "I see what you like it."