Chapter Twenty Two: Fine.

*******Namjoon's POV*******

"Please stop glaring at the back of my head," Jin said to me. "It's giving me a headache."

"How could my glaring give you a headache?" I asked him.

"Because you're giving me a death glare, obviously," he said, his tone sounding like he didn't see the point in explaining it.

"You deserve the death glare," I told him. "And you know what? I hope that it is actually giving you a headache."

"I can't help that she didn't come back," he told me, spinning around to look at me.

"You could have helped being an ass to her in the first place," I told him. I crossed my arms over my chest and leaned back against the headboard. Jin and I had eventually gone back to the hotel, although I made him wait a full 5 hours for Kris to come back before I finally gave up.

She wouldn't answer me, either. I called, I texted, I even sent her an e-mail. Nothing. She was ignoring me, and I was blaming Jin for all of it.

He turned around to look at me and I raised an eyebrow at him. "What?"

"I'm sorry, Joonie," he told me, poking his plump bottom lip out in a way that had always gotten to me in the past.

It wasn't working this time, though. "You're not forgiven, Seokjin," I told him. He knew that if I was using his full name, that I was pissed.

"Joonie..." he whined at me.

"Stop it. I am not in the mood for your attempts at cuteness right now."

"Attempts at cuteness?" Jin said, standing up to glare down at me. "Two days ago, I was the most beautiful thing you had ever seen. Your words, not mine. And now I just have 'attempts at cuteness'? Are you fucking kidding me Kim Namjoon? Look. I'm sorry for what happened. I have apologized a million times, but never did I think that I would lose you like this to somebody else. You've been mine for going on 9 years. I thought that this shit was for life. Clearly, I was wrong. All it takes is a pretty girl, and suddenly, I'm yesterday's trash. Well I'm not going to sit around here and suffer through that. I don't care if your phone number is on my damn wrist. I'll burn it off myself."

I watched as he stomped his foot like a 6-year-old. I tried to stop him as he stormed towards the door, but he wouldn't even look at me. I put my head in my hands. I felt like crying, and I rarely do that.

What the hell had I done? How had things gotten so screwed up with both of my soulmates so quickly?

I picked up my phone and tried to call Kris again. It went straight to voicemail. I guess after my 547 other attempts to contact her, she had finally gotten fed up.

So I called the only other person that I could think of to help me at the moment.

"Mandy. I need your help."

************************************************

*******Jimin's POV*******

"Please remind me why I let you drag me out of bed for this," Yoongi grumbled at me.

"Joon needed our help," I told him. "Something about his soulmate. Which is weird, because I thought that it was Jin."

"It is Jin," he told me. "It's just also this girl."

"So like Hobi and Jungkookie?" I ask him. "They share a soulmate?"

"Ummm..." Yoong scratched his head. "I'm not sure if it's the same thing. Hoba and Kook share a soulmate, but it seems like they're also each other's soulmates. But the way that Joon told me, made it sound like Jin is his soulmate and this Kris girl is his soulmate. He said nothing about Jin and Kris being connected in that way."