XLVII. The Girls Are Fighting

Chapter  47, The Girls Are Fighting
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      " These are cute, why didn't you just send them to me? "

  ~ Jaden's POV ~

         As we waited outside, Javon and I were playing hot hands.
   It is where your hands go on top of your opponents and move it out of the way just in time before they slap it with all their might.
   I was winning, pulling my hands away fast.

   "Let me hit you!"

  Javon complained, I laughed at him but it died down when Scarlett stood up and looked at the girl approaching us.
  Jayla was quick to give Scarlett her rings and Cora handed Scarlett her hair tie, Layla safely grabbed Scarlett's earrings.

    When it came to fighting, Scarlett meant business which was something that surprised me.
   I stood sitting though, I didn't want to get up yet.

     I watched as Kathryn approached Layla and Scarlett with a smirk dancing on her lips.

  "You know how bad you messed up a friendship?"

    I asked as I stood up, walking over to the three girls.
   Javon was next to Jayla, Kathryn looked at me and shrugged.

   She didn't even care that she ruined a perfectly good friendship, Layla moved back and walked over to Cora.
   Cora didn't trust Layla after what happened but knowing her for a while, she comforted Layla.

    "I will slap you, don't test me Kathryn."

  Scarlett said, her fists were clenched in fists.
   I didn't want to be caught in the middle of a forming fight so I walked over to Javon who had left to go grab chips.

    Javon and I sat down, eating our chips as we watched this play out.
   It was quite entertaining if I was being honest, although I was waiting for an actual fight.

   Smack!

     My head shot up from my phone, mom texted us to ask what we wanted from dinner but I didn't get a chance to answer when Scarlett slapped the devil out of Kathryn, my jaw was scraping grass right now.
    Javon wasn't paying attention either so we both looked gobsmacked, Layla had her jaw dropped too but it was closed and she began to smile.

     Scarlett had a temper that should not be messed with, soon both Kathryn and Scarlett were on the ground fighting.
   Scarlett was on top throwing punches, Kathryn was pulling her hair trying to get her off but it was useless.

   "Yeah that's right Scar!"

    Cora cheered her on as she smiled, Jayla looked at her like a disappointed mom and shook her head.
   Scarlett had a pointy ring that was given to her and she had completely cut Kathryn's eyebrow with it.

    Things were starting to get bloody, I got up and walked over to Scarlett.
  I walked a little slow because I was not about to get hurt, Scarlett's a little scary when she's angry.

    "Okay, that's enough."

  I said, grabbing Scarlett from behind.
I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her off of Kathryn, Scarlett laughed as Kathryn groaned from the pain she was now feeling.

    I couldn't have gotten a normal girlfriend?
Scarlett relaxed in my arms and glared at Kathryn as she got up, Kathryn touched her eyebrow and looked horrified when she saw she was bleeding.

   "You're a psycho!"

  Kathryn spat at Scarlett, Scarlett shrugged looking unbothered as usual.

   "And you're a manipulator, I wonder which one is more worse."

    Scarlett retorted as she watched Kathryn begin to run home, Jayla walked home to go grab a first aid kit considering Scarlett had a bloody nose.
   Layla hugged Scarlett the minute I let her go, I'm guessing she was happy to have someone stand up to the person that she's been afraid of for a while.

   "I'm pretty sure being a psycho is worse than be a manipulator."

    I said as I grabbed the first aid from Jayla and began to clean her up, Scarlett pinched my arm.

   "Don't start right now, just not now."

  Scarlett said smiling at Layla, I nodded and kissed her forehead.
  After cleaning her up, I walked home with Scarlett since I wanted to spend the night with her.

   "Do you think Layla meant what she said?"

   I asked her as I sat down on her bed, taking my shoes off and taking my bucket hat off.
   I have no idea how I managed to keep my hat on but I did and I deserved at least an award for it.

   "Yeah, Layla just needs to say no more and try to be her own woman."

    Scarlett answered from the bathroom, she was changing out of her outfit from earlier.
    When she got out, she put the clothes in the hamper considering they were dirty with sweat and blood.

    "Turn on the AC, I'll turn on Netflix."

  Scarlett said with a toothy grin, I smiled at her and turned on the AC with the remote before grabbing the remote for the LEDs.
  I loved spending time with this girl, she made me happier than ever.

    As I got up to go to her closet to grab on e of my hoodies that I know she has, I found a box.
   It was really pretty and definitely tempting, I grabbed it and ran to the bathroom.

     I untied the bow and took out many different letters, I was confused on who was she planning to write these to until I saw the names on the letters.
   I felt myself blush as these were addressed to me but were never given to me.

   I read all of them, not skipping a line or stopping for punctuation.
  I put the letters back into the box except for one which was my favorite and walked out with the biggest smirk on my face.

   "His eyes make the stars jealous as they shimmer brighter than them, his smile could melt ice.
   This boy was prettier than I have ever seen, may the universe be ever in my favor and allow me to date him."

    I read the last paragraph making Scarlett look at me, she looked as if she had seen a ghost and then got up from her bed.
  She snatched the box away from me and looked away embarrassed, I could help but chuckle.

   " These are cute, why didn't you just send them to me? "

    I asked as I grabbed the box away from her and placed it back into closet, I pulled her into a hug and kissed her temple.
  She didn't answer the question instead, she just walked to the bed and laid down.

   I am never letting her forget this, she knows it and so do I.