VIII. Daydreaming

Chapter 8, Daydreaming
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Have you ever accidentally had a crush over someone you just met but you know it's too soon? Cause same. "

~ Scarlett's POV ~

I was way in over my head, as we sat down on the ground and went live, I paid zero attention.
My mind was focused on two things, one of them being Jaden and the other being how the hell did Jaden get stuck in my head.

I realized I have zoned out and began to daydream but I didn't dare fall out of it, I wanted to see where this would go.
I found myself still at my house but this time, Layla and Cora weren't near me.

I watched as my outfit transformed from pajamas to a gorgeous red dress, I looked over my shoulder and watched as Jaden walked out of his house with a matching suit.
My heart raced slightly, I wasn't sure how to feel.

This was wrong in many ways, I wasn't supposed to have feelings for someone I've just met.
But it felt right in more ways than one, it made me feel so happy.

I felt a certain bliss as he approached me, there was music playing but there wasn't any music.
The butterflies in my stomach began to ignite when he put his hand out with a smile, I took it happily.

I wrapped my arms around his neck, he wrapped his around my waist and pulled my closer.
My hair was brushed to the side, I had a rose on the left side where the hair wasn't pushed to.

"You look so gorgeous right now Scarlett."

I heard his voice whisper softly into my ear, it sent goosebumps and shivers down my spine.
The music was captivating but it bothered me slightly when it had no lyrics, I rested my head on his chest and listened in on his heart beat.

He smelled like cologne and vanilla, it was nostalgia but I didn't dare let go or say anything.
He lifted my head up and smiled at me, I smelt like cherries.

It was signature scent when mom said it didn't smell good on her, it smelled amazing on me.
As we leaned in slightly, he paused for a moment with a smirk dancing on his lips.

"You smell like cherries, it brings me happy memories."

He said, as we leaned in once more, I swear I saw heart eyes.
Nothing could make me unhappy, before our lips met, I was taken out of my trance.

"Scar, are you okay? You zoned out for like twenty five minutes."

Layla asked, I sighed and nodded slowly, giving her a slight smile before I placed my head onto my pillow.
I was tired, we wanted to stay up until the sunrise but I wanted to sleep until I could see him again.

I know I could go over to his house and speak to him but it's not that type of seem him again, it was the type of seeing him like in my day dream.
The music in my daydream gave me inspiration, I grabbed my notebook and glitter pen and began to write down lyrics.

The slight joy I felt when I recalled the dream was amazing, if only it were real.
Layla and Cora ended the live and they began speaking.

" Have you ever accidentally had a crush over someone you just met but you know it's too soon? Cause same. "

I said calmly as I looked at the put together song, Layla looked at me and nodded slightly.
I closed my note book and placed it away, I laid down again and decided to go back to sleep.

It may not bring back the same dream but it may trigger similar ones to my mind, I was hoping for that.