XLI. Diner Dinner Date

Chapter 41, Diner Dinner Date
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" You can't call a baby that! She doesn't know any better! "

~ Scarlett's POV ~

I got home, took a shower and was now laying on my bed watching Netflix when I heard a knock on my window.
I didn't feel like moving or looking up so I just made a weird alien sound, I cringed of embarrassment and heard the window open.

"What sound was that?"

Jaden asked as he got in, closing the window behind him.
I looked at him and shrugged, I seriously had zero energy but whenever he's in sight, I could run miles.

"Let's go on a date!"

He proposed with a cheeky smile, I laughed and accepted.
He pecked my lips and left the room, I walked to my closet and looked through it trying to find a good dress to wear.

After moments of wanting to cry, jump off the roof and just runaway, I found the perfect dress for the date.
I put it on and did my hair, I did some light make up and grabbed my phone off the charger happily.

Scarlett's Outfit

     The dress was perfect, I loved every bit of it

I walked downstairs and smiled at the sight of Jaden, he was on the phone with Daelo, helping him with some math homework.

"Daelo, use your fingers. What's seven minus ten?"

Jaden advised, I stood by the stairs with a smile plastered on my face.
It was always so cute whenever Jaden helped Daelo, he was always gentle with it and it was so cute.

"Aw, you're so nice!"

I complimented catching Jaden off guard, he looked at me and rolled his eyes playfully, I laughed at and said hello to Daelo.
Jaden hung up and grabbed my hand, we left my house and walked to a diner.

As we sat down in our normal booth, there was a little baby girl staring at me.
Now, I love kids and all but that doesn't mean I want your germ infested babies staring at me.

"What is that little gremlin looking at?"

I whispered shouted to Jaden, he looked at me and playfully shoved me.
I laughed at his actions and he looked at the baby girl, waving at her with a smile before looking back at me.

" You can't call a baby that! She doesn't know any better! "

Jaden said just before the waitress arrives, we ordered our same order.
I loved spending time with this boy, he always found a way to brighten my day with his words or actions.

"Smile for the camera!"

Jaden said as he took his phone, I looked at him with wide eyes, I was eating my food and before I could react, the flash went off and Jaden had a smirk on his face.

I was certain this was someone I wanted to be with for the rest of my life, even if we were young.

@ Onwardjdub Posted!

                                     ⚪⚫

⚪⚫

                                    ⚫⚪          Liked by ScarHead and 5

⚫⚪

Liked by ScarHead and 5.6M more
Onwardjdub: When she's a beauty wherever she goes <3

ScarHead: When did you take the second photo?
^^ Onwardjdub: get out my comments.

Jaylawaltonofficial: aww, young love
^^ Onwardjdub: I will block you.

Onwardwanna: prettier than you tbh.
^^ Onwardjdub: Sorry but whose the alive one here?

Coralreef: you just mad today
^^ Onwardjdub: you're an exception

After reading the comments, I couldn't stop laughing.
Jaden has no filter when it came to being online and he made it very crystal clear, after we ate, he took my to 7/11.

"I don't ever want you to leave, you're special to me."

I spoke softly, we were now in the park on swings, drinking our slushies.
I sounded stupid and lovesick but I didn't want him to leave me, he made an impact in my life and I just couldn't think about him ever leaving.

Jaden looked at me with a soft smile before getting up from his swing and walked over to me, he grabbed my hand and I stood up.
I placed my slushy by his and looked at him, he brought me closer to him and kissed my forehead softly.

I looked up at him with doe-eyes once more, I knew I was doing them but I didn't think I want to stop.
I feel loved whenever I'm around this boy, he's got me weak and I didn't like it.

"I will never leave you, I promise."

He said back, with the same soft tone I used.
I smiled at him, soon there were little droplets hitting my bare skin before it began to rain.

It wasn't pouring but it was soft drops hitting the ground, I laughed at this moment because it felt like a Disney movie.
Jaden laughed along with me and picked me up, he twirled me around before putting me down slowly.

He looked into my eyes and I looked into his with a soft smile, he leaned down and we kissed softly.
This was our second real kiss, I was definitely about to tell Cora and Jayla all about this.

Jaden was for sure going to squeal to Javon because they're really close towards each other which meant that this moment wasn't going to be kept a secret, we trusted them like that.

Once we pulled away, my cheeks were crimson red and my ears were tint, I couldn't look at him since I was flustered completely.
My heart was racing a bit, he grabbed my hand as we grabbed our slushies and snacks.

We walked home with the biggest smile on our faces.