Epilogue

Ae's POV:

I heard multiple gun shots and waited for the impact and pain but nothing happened. Did I go numb from all the pain? My question was answered the very next moment when I heard a thud sound and immediately opened my eyes. The view in front of my eyes was completely unexpected.

My kitten stood near the body of Weir who was lying in pool of blood. I saw his hands trembling as he lowered them. The next moment, he let go off the gun and rushed towards me, tears were rolling down his cheeks.

He embraced me with his tiny hands while crying loudly. "I hate you!! You broke the promise again." He said against my shoulder. "I love you too my kitten." I said while tilting my head to plant a kiss on his cheeks.

Then I saw Can and Pond rushing in our direction, their eyes landing on us. "Sorry Ae... He tricked us." Pond said pointing at my kitten who was sobbing. "That's alright. He did a good job." I said while wrapping my arms around him carefully.

Their gaze then landed on the figure who was lying in pool of blood and then to the person who stood at a little distance. Without wasting a second, Can pulled out his gun and aimed at him. "You Asshole!! You tried to kill my friend." Can said while he got ready to pull the trigger. "If I wanted to kill your friend, he wouldn't have been alive sweetheart." Tin said while narrowing his eyes on Can.

"Whatever!! But endangered his life." Can shot back. "But he is alive..... Except for the bullets, he is completely fine." Tin said. My kitten immediately pulled away and began to examine me. "Ae... B-blood." He said while pointing at my leg. "It's alright kitten. I am fine." I tried to assure. But my friends were hell bent on making it look serious.

Pond immediately called the medical team and even before they could arrive, Can called for the ambulance. Needless to say that they carried me on stretcher ignoring all my protests and my little lover was crying more and more. These two scared the shit out of him. My kitten was sitting outside while doctor took care of me. Por was also treated for the wounds but he was completely fine.

After treatment, I was shifted to another room and my kitten immediately rushed inside. He hugged me and began to cry more and more. My gaze got trailed to the two people standing at the door and I gave them a death glare while signalling them that I will surely make them pay for making my little lover cry.

After sometime, Tin walked into the room and as soon as Can saw him, he began to argue. "What do you want Asshole? Are you here to check if he is dead? I am sorry to inform you that he is completely fine!! Now get lost!!" Can was fuming in anger. We all stared at him but Tin had an amused expression as he watched this friend of mine. "If you say another word, I know very well to silence you!" Tin threatened.

"Yes?? What will you do? Punch me? shoot me?? Come on, show me what you can do!!" Can said while taking his stance. The next moment, Tin took a step forward and in a swift motion caged Can and captured his lips.

Pond's mouth was hanging open as he watched it while my kitten was looking at them blinking his eyes several times. I didn't know what to do or say so I held my kitten's hand trying to get his attention. "Let them take care of the issue between them." I said while gently caressing his cheeks.

He looked at me with teary eyes and I can see that he was scared. "Why did you send me away? What if Weir had done something to you?" he asked while looking at me. "What will happen to me when I have such a brave kitten by my side?" I asked pinching his nose.

Everything was going well till Pond's cell phone started to ring. He excused himself and walked out of the room. Something felt odd with his behavior so I waited for him to return. After a while, he walked back into the room and walked straight to me.