Preparation

Ae's POV:

I was watching the wild cat which was now sound asleep. After the steamy session just an hour ago, he was tired and started to complain that he was feeling sleepy. I lay him down on bed and helped him clean. He was whining a lot saying that he wanted to sleep.

After cleaning him, I tucked him under the duvet and then slipped next to him. Within seconds, he was drowned into the dreamland and I can hear his cute snores. I stroked his hair gently while observing each and every feature of him. He would occasionally scrunch his nose while mumbling something. Then he would stir a bit sleeping in another position.

It had been quite a while now that he looked peaceful. I didn't want to wake him up so I quietly slid out of the duvet and tiptoed around the place to collect my clothes. I wore them in hurry and then made sure that my kitten was covered properly before proceeding to leave the room.

I made my way downstairs and I was about to reach the base when my cell phone started to ring. I fished it out to see Can's name flashing on the screen. I swiped the screen answering the call. "Hello Can!!" I spoke.

"Hello Ae, we have taken care of everything and right now he is in news." Can informed. "Good work. See you soon." I said and disconnected the call. I switched on the television to see the news. The headlines were showing the news of a person who was burnt just little away from the main street into the forest.

Some people who saw the fire as they went into the forest immediately called the emergency services. My team had already cleared all the evidences that would have led them to us. So, the case was going to be left hanging.

Third person POV:

Inside a mansion, the person watching news smashed his hand on the tea table shattering the glass to pieces. The two guards who stood not just a foot away flinched at the sudden sound. They looked at the person whose hand was now covered in blood.

"Boss, you are bleeding." One of them said while moving to get the first aid kit. "Yes.... I am bleeding and not just physically. This bloody Intouch have ruined my life. I fucking gonna kill them." he yelled. The two guards stood silent watching the figure walk towards the telephone.

He picked up the receiver and dialed some numbers. He waited for the other person to attend the call. After a while, he began to speak, "Hello, I heard you are interested in taking down the Intouch... I might help you in that because I too have lost two of my people because of them."

There was a silence for few minutes before the person began to speak again. "Sure, I'll be there right on time. See you soon." He said and then disconnected the call. He turned around smiling evilly while he spoke, "Intouch, you are going to pay for having messed with me. I have destroyed many people like you. And this time, I will make sure that you will not be able to survive." He said.

Ae's POV:

I watched the headlines and then turned off the television. Everything was taken care of and I didn't had to worry. I expected Weir to call me but it didn't happen, which meant, this was the silence before storm. He was planning something big.

I called the technical team and informed them to message all the members to be present at the main headquarter today at around 4.00 pm. The war has begun and we have to get all the weapons ready!!

After that, I called por to inform him about the news and also about the upcoming possible threat. We needed to collaborate with others in order to make this plan work. Por assured me that he will take care of this part so I had to make sure to get things in place. The most important thing right now was 'kitten'.

I hurried back to bedroom to check on my little lover. Thankfully he was still asleep and it relieved me. I slipped into the duvet and lay down beside him. I made sure to remove all my clothes except for the underwear because I knew that I might end up eating him rather than discussing something urgent.