My kitten

🔞🔞 Mature Content

Ae's POV:

I walked back into the house and heard different voices coming from inside. I got concerned with what might have happened and began to take quick steps towards the hall. I was just few feet away when I heard, "Wow!!! See, James brought ice-cream!! And chocolates too." Por's voice was clearly audible at this distance. "And guess what?? I will play video games with Pete now!!" James said.

"I don't want chocolates, I don't want ice-cream, I don't want video games.... I just want my Ae back!!" My kitten was in his grumpy mood. "Son, Ae will be back soon." Por tried to coax him. "No!! I want him now!! It's been long time that he has gone and not returned. Weir is very bad." Pete sounded almost breaking while trying to speak. "Pete, how about this? Your favorite cake!!" I heard James voice again.

"I don't want!! I just want my Ae!!" Pete whined. How impatient he sounded right in this moment. Hearing him asking for me all the time was making my heart jump in joy. I didn't waste time and hurried towards the place from where the voices were coming. I am sure that my kitten would have given James and por a hard time.

When I entered the place, I can see chocolates, bowls of ice-cream, cake and all other stuff placed on the tea table in front of Pete. My cute little kitten was sitting with pouted face and avoiding looking at the stuff placed in front of him. James stood in front of the tea table while por was sitting beside him.

"Kitten...." I called and he immediately turned his head in my direction. The moment he saw me, he immediately left his place and rushed towards me. I can see the relieved expression on the faces of my father and James as they saw me enter the room.

Pete jumped onto me wrapping his arms around my nape and his legs around my waist. I have never seen him be this clingy to me before but I was glad that he did. I held him tightly while I made my way inside. My kitten hid his face in the crook of my neck and began to sob. I kept patting his back, trying to calm him down.

"You must take care of him. He had been very anxious all this while when you were gone." Por informed. I can hear the little sounds my kitten was making in between. "Sure por. And thanks for staying back and taking care of him. And I am sorry for all the trouble." I spoke.

"That's alright son. Having someone to take care of beside you is quite interesting... Well, I'll have a look at the things you brought and call the lawyer. I hope we find something useful in this." Por stated. I hummed in response and then began to walk towards the staircase. "James, please keep everything in place." I requested gesturing towards the food. He nodded in response and immediately called the maids.

I carried Pete to my room while holding him tight against me. "I am back my sweetheart. Please stop crying." I tried to coax my crying baby. "A-Ae is bad... He left me alone." He cried. "But I returned back na..." I replied. I can feel the cold touch on my skin and knew that he was still pouring out his tears.

"Baby... Please understand na. I will not leave you again. This was the last time." I assured. "Still Ae is bad... He went into that place. What will I do without you?" He asked. I knew that he was sulking and also his worries were right. Only if he knew that I was well trained in this matter, he would have been less worried.

"My sweet kitten, I am back so please stop crying. We will go out in evening and will have lot of fun." I tried to coax him. He didn't respond and held onto me. I opened the door of the bedroom and walked inside while closing it gently. I walked towards the bed and sat down with my kitten still wrapped around me. I began to rock him while trying my best to coax him.

He stopped crying but kept his head still buried in my neck. I sniffed his exposed skin and can smell the faint order of roses, must be the perfume used in the soap. I slowly kissed his smooth skin and I can feel him squirm in my hold. I held onto him tightly while I planted kisses on his neck. His hands clutched onto my shirt and began to crush the fabric.

Slave..... Will I Ever Be Free??рдЬрд╣рд╛рдБ рдХрд╣рд╛рдирд┐рдпрд╛рдБ рд░рд╣рддреА рд╣реИрдВред рдЕрднреА рдЦреЛрдЬреЗрдВ