Bad uncle

⚠️⚠️ Trigger warning
⚠️⚠️ Violence

Ae's POV:

I decided of taking Pete to amusement park. I thought it will be fun since he hasn't visited it earlier. Also, I wanted him to forget about all his insecurities and anxieties and enjoy himself.

We were now seated in the car, heading in the direction of the amusement park. Can and Pond were following us along with some guards. It was for safety purpose since this place was a bit crowded. We arrived at the destination and I parked the car in empty space. Even before I could step out, Pete had already got out of the car. He seemed to be too excited for the adventure.

I stepped out of the car and walked towards him. He was looking around the place in fascination. "Ae, it's so nice." He commented. "You liked it?" I asked. He nodded in response while smiling widely. "Let's go..." I said while grabbing his hand and pulling him in the direction of the entrance.

We were followed by the team as we made our way through crowd. Pete was his usual self asking questions about everything new. Then, his eyes landed on the cotton candy and he was curious about it. "I want to eat that too..." he said while pointing in the direction of the vendor selling cotton candies.

There was no way I could deny him anything so I gave him the cotton candy. He was savouring it happily while making little sounds. He looked so cute, just like a small kid.

We walked through the stalls checking out few stuff. Pete was curious every time he saw something new. We were finally standing in front of the shop of shooting games, my kitten eyeing all the soft toys with amused expression. "Which one you want?" I asked while picking up the shooting gun. He pointed to the biggest and the fluffiest of all the toys.

I managed to get the one he wanted and my kitten was overwhelmed to an extent that he kissed me on cheeks. When he realized that we were in public, he turned all red from blushing. I pulled him against me smiling widely while we began to walk again to explore the place.

I can see my kitten laughing and smiling and enjoying himself, this is what I wanted, to see him happy. Pete was happily holding the toy that he won at the shooting shop while his other hand held the candy he had bought at the previous shop. I wrapped my arm around his waist because I was worried that he might get lost.

It was almost time to return home for dinner. "Pete, let's go back home. We will come here next time." I said. I can see the sad face of my kitten at the mention of leaving. "But it's so nice here Ae." He replied with a cute pout. "I know sweetheart but we need to have food and take rest. Aren't you tired? Also, I have made some plans for tomorrow." I said.

"Ummm... I will come on one condition." He said. "And that is...?" I asked leaning closer. "I want ice-cream after reaching home." He stated. Such a small demand form my kitten. "You can have as much as you want." I assured. The next moment, his face was lit up with bright smile.

I pulled him with me while making the way towards the car. We had walked a small distance when Pete froze in his tracks. I was confused and turned to look at him. I got worried the next moment when I saw his scared face with eyes filled with fear. His gaze was fixed on something.

I turned my head in the direction of his gaze and saw a man approaching us all dressed up in formal attire. His face looked somewhat familiar but I couldn't remember properly. I tried to recall where I had met him while I saw my kitten take a step back, his body trembling in fear. He hid himself behind my back while the person was just few feet away from us.

I can feel Pete clutching onto my shirt tightly while the person stood in front of me. "Hello!! I am Kong..." he introduced himself. Kong... Sounds familiar.... "I am sorry but I can't remember where I had met you? Was it during some business meeting?" I inquired.